29

As Ren's eyes glared into Hux's he became further enraged since it was Hux's fault that Ren now had to use his anger to overpower the situation.

"You wouldn't you can't!" Hux was growing anxious with this flame directed at his heart.
"Don't test me," Ren retorted inching closer and grazing Hux's shoulder. As he yelled out in pain Stella closed her eyes not wanting to see the scene unraveling in front of her.

"Out...GET OUT." Ren yelled.

Hux turned to face Stella but he saw her on the floor and left with his life instead of intervening any longer. Ren stood still not paying attention to Hux as he left just looking at her frightened figure. She kept her eyes down on her knees afraid to look anywhere else. Ren lowered his Sabre deactivating it controlling his temper, and placing it in his holster. He slowly walked closer to her bending down to pick up the ice pack she had dropped in the commotion and knelt down in front of her as calmly as he could. Then he held out the ice pack towards her a little above her knees as she looked up at it silently. She slowly grasped it from his hand and met his gaze briefly. Then he stood up wanting to give her some space but not wanting to leave her alone after all of this. So he walked back over to her couch laying down again.

Eventually she stood up and walked to her bed in the next room laying down on it pulling a blanket over herself. Ren walked in after an hour of knowing that she was asleep. Standing over her vulnerable body he grazed her cheek with his forefingers. There was enough space for him to lay by her side but he saw how she looked at him before. He never wanted to scare her and quite the opposite actually. He managed to scare the only person he didn't want to scare. He realized he'd have to gain her trust back and he would do anything to prove that he was not her enemy.

He took the ice pack off of her bed and brought it back to the kitchen. Afterwards he went back to the couch and lounged back on it making it his bed for the night.

She can't leave the order.
She can't I won't let her.
I need to win her trust back.
She's going to be the death of me.
I can live with that.