New life

Ugh this annoying sound of my alarm woke me up from my sweet dream of my life in college Ella my mum calls me  am up mum i yell back okay now y9u have to pack your we will be leaving in one hour you know its a long drive okay ma i yell back i stand and do my morning duties. 30 minutes it all i needed to get ready i exists the bathroom carry my bags and head down skipping th stairs knowing it annoys my mom Ella what did i tell you about the stairway i smirk knowing she was going to tsll about i run to her and kiss her good morning mum he mumbles morning i skio to the kitchen to prepare food only to find bacon and eggs I was so happy cause it was my favourite i dug in immidiately forgetting everything about manners ouch i glare at mom who just whack the back of my head stop eating like a pig she says ugh i graon mum you kbow this is favourite dish so stop hitting me she shakes her head and turn to leave the kitchen we leave in 5 mins she says i look at timr wow 9:40 isint it too early too leave ma i yell at her back be ready in five minute or you driving yourself to that place i snort then i stand and take my half eaten dish wow am suprised uli couldnt finish my favourite wow ..

I carry my bag to the car and dump it the back seat and take my place in personnal space at the front i bring out my iphone 6 and open facebook to see any new update and they was nothing then i open instagram and the first thing catch my attention. It is picture of ex bestfriend who left me to study ib port land i miss hin soo much but as soon he left we stoppee conmunicating with me i left him thousands ot messages he kept me in read but never replied then i gave up and stopped texting him we grew up together we were very close like siblings then one day he came to my house and told me very hurtful words tg3 next day i found out he has left just like that without any word. i quickly wipe my tears when i heard the door from the side of my eyes i saw my mom enter the car off to college i go i yell and my mum laughs.