Your choice

Shit shit shit am late I can't believe it I pick up pace and I ended up running. I stop to take a breath after about 10mins if running I look up and the large inscription of the school royal nimbos college wow well done uncle yup my uncle is the owner well the founder since he handed it over to my aunt since he died and yes again he died 2 years ago so here am I fulfilling his dying wish that all family relation should pass through the school I carry on walking faster and I roll my my bag behind I locate the secretary desk and see a student yes I grin happily at least am not the only one late deciding to take it slower this time you late mister I heard an older women yell the secretary I guess I roll my eyes and throw my legs faster I reach the table and face the girl to catch her staring with a smirk on her face I rose an eyebrow for her I just smiles and looks anyway ugh so weird I face the secretary to find her looking at me I swear if looks can kill am so dead I guess she doesn't know who am I yet I smirk deciding to play along .

She kept on looking what the fuck does she want u wondering ugh why are all these student so dump I hears murmur under her nose your document she snaps oh that you know you could have said it right from the start I snap right back at her irritated she huffs I takes it from her and looks through then she goes back to the girl what she looks at my document and attend to her back she was here before you idiot my inner voice snap at me oh yeah right. I see her getting her finger print and she grabs my hand and get mine from my ten fingers hmm I though out loud she turns her head towards me and raise her eyebrows I shake my head and smile at her she then clears her throat and says since you guys are late and accommodation are full we have only one spare room available so you guys have to share what? The younger lady of the two practically shouts well young lady you can go look for accommodation outside school which is about 3 miles form her and you take my offer she older one tells her I smirk then she turns to me wait please don't tell me you are okay with this I shrug I don't really mind I say to her I don't believe this she exclaims well it's your choice ma'am I turn to the older lady can I have my keys she swirls her chair and looks through some drawers and bring out two set of keys hands out over to me and drops the other at the front of the girl its down the hall to your right and turn to leave and oh Mr Richard I turn back to face her it will just be you guys in that hall so I expect proper behavior from you guys if she decides to stay and welcome to Royal nimbos she smiles I nod and turn to leave with a smile on face just what u wanted .

********
Wow I can't believe this he actually walked away being okay with this how can a girl and boy live alone and to make it worse only them in the hall just what the hell did I get my self into I turn to the lady uhm when I can see the admission office she raises her head anytime young lady but I will advice you cause it's of no use since I handled to accommodation area ma telling the rooms are filled and before they will any space available is after graduation end of the year so either you take it or you can look for accommodation outside I have actually thought about that I don't have a car so I have to pay for transportation which will be one hell of a money and I have to buy furniture and some other things which is definitely too much well u got no other choice but to pair with him ugh God you have to help me out in this one I grab my keys and leave heading for my room.

Hi there yes it's me again😀😀 thanks for reading this story it means a lot to me it's my first story I have ever written please encourage me and I hope you notice this chapter is longer than the other one
Please don't forget to vote and comment love you guyz😘😘😘