Solo 🎤 VI

"Can they go back to where they are now?"

⚜️⚜️⚜️

A

n unknown phone call rings as Jenny answer it without hesitation.

"Hello. This is Jenny, may I know who the caller is?" She asked while hurrying to leave the place.

[Jenny. You may not know my name but can we meet up?] A female voice said.

"I have schedule. But I am free this afternoon." She said but her mind was full of curiosity.

[I will text the address and don't worry. It is near at the hotel you stayed at.]

"Okay." She said as she hangs up the phone after she heard the word 'bye' from her.

She looks at the entrance to see a car in front of it waiting for someone. She smiled when she knows the owner of the car. She knocked at the car to see her manager getting out of the car and open the door for her.

"Thanks." She said as she properly sits in the seat besides the driver seat.

They talked about the modeling and cannot help but surprises her. Because the idea is very unique!

Because she has a good foundation of her body, she can pull any dress especially sexy ones. But this time, it is not only about walking in the stage to show the clothes she wear. She also need to sing and dance like any idols do.

"From today onwards, you will be an rookie idol. However, you need to choose what type of genre of music do you like?" He asked her seriously.

"Pop? I like pop songs." Jenny answered truthfully.

"Then we'll need to hear you sing first and how capable your singing abilities are. It is also the same with your dancing skills." He said.

"I will be in your care, manager!" Jenny smiled. Eve if this is not her dream but let it go with the flow.

Well, it's interesting though.

They meet different people in the industry especially idols and trainees. Seeing Jenny gave them a very complicated feelings.

She has that aura of cuteness but in the same time very charming. Especially when they are her wear the idol's costume! It exceeds their expectations!

Jenny sings and dance but still can't hide the fact that she is still a rookie. She is a fast learner but at the same time, if she did not recall it or practice it, she will eventually forget it.

What kind of fast learner if you can easily forget it too?

After talking and showing that she needs to know for her job as a rookie idol, she hurriedly went to the restaurant near the hotel she is currently staying.

Looking around, she picks up the phone and call he person but her eyes suddenly saw a girl.

She is definitely familiar. When did he meet her?

"Jenny- unnie! It's me! Here!" The girl is tall and kind of same height as Jenny but she has that kind of sweet and introvert type.

Jenny walks and greet the person. She sit down opposite her and stare at her.

"Umm.. My name is Rose... Did you find my face familiar?" She asked.

Jenny nodded.

"Let's go straight to the point but please listen to me first."

Jenny listened.

"I am the girl you saw in the club."

Jenny stiffens. What did she just heard?

"But he is my childhood friend and I have already a boyfriend. I live in Canada and I arrive here only last month to visit my maternal family. I am a type of clingy person and at that time, I missed my friends that I suddenly starts to act like a spoiled child —to be exact clingy. Everything you thought was a misunderstanding. Please don't let your relationship be bygone."

After hearing her stories, Jenny suddenly strikes from realization.

If she only listens to him...

If she controlled her emotions..

However, she did it already...

Can they go back to were they are now?

She went back home to see Taerone sleeping in the couch. Her eyes started to wet so she blink several times and control it. She needs to control it.

"Welcome home, honey." Taerone yawn and grab her wrist to hug her tightly. He smelled her scent and it calms his nerves.

Jenny blushed and was stunned.

"You are always my cure." He whispered not realizing that she did not struggle.

Jenny just stayed like that. As if they are back from being together.

"Woah! You did not struggle?" He asked. Why did he not realize it? He he hee.

Jenny glare him. "Why would I? Even if I struggle, you will not going to let me go. You are a strong man while I am weak. How can I win? I don't want to waste my energy if I know I will lose." She suddenly come up an excuse.

Well, it's half true by the way.

"Oh! Then at least you knew!" He laughs and resting his head in her shoulders while he hug her.

Stupid.... Jenny thought.

In these seven months, Jenny improved bit by bit and even stayed at the dormitory so that if she wakes up, she does not need to comute and waste money!

In these seven months, Taerone is still finding a way to meet her even though they only meet trice every month and sometimes a coincidence. But he knows to stop and to continue because he respects her privacy. He is not a physco, okay?

When Jenny has a day off, she goes back to her hotel room and Taerone will pester her day until night but Jenny did not hate it. She only deny it. But deep in her heart, she totally loves it.

While her manager did not have courage to confess and will forever going to hid it from her. But it can't hide the fact that it will be completely hide especially that Taerone knows those eyes because he has that kind of eye when he looks at Jenny.

He can't deny it but he will never going to stop to warn him that Jenny is his.

Jenny is his and soon will be his wife... That is Taerone's dream but it will come true... Soon.