E P I L O G U E

"I'm shining Solo

"I'm shining Solo."

⚜️ ⚜️ ⚜️ ⚜️

"Will you marry me?"

Then suddenly, Jenny wakes up from her dream. She was sweating and her body can't stop from shaking.

Remembering her dreams, she suddenly sighs.

"Yes." She whispered. Then realizing what she had just said, she spank herself and shook herself numerous times.

"It's a dream. A dream! It's not real.. not real not real..." She repeated those words until she calmed down.

She wipes her sweats and look at the time. It's five in the morning.

She takes a bath and went out the room to see her members, Jisoo, Rosie, and Lalisa happily chatting.

"Good morning." Jenny greeted with a smile on her face.

They stopped chatting when they heard her.

"Wow! That's weird! You woke up! Good morning!" Jisoo said in disbelief.

"Did you have a nightmare?" Jisoo added.

"No." Jenny said.

"Good morning, Unnie!" Lalisa said with a big smile on her face.

"Morning!" Rosie said.

"What are you talking about?" Jenny asked them curiously.

"Ah! It's Bangtan! Their moments are so adorable! A dorks by the way." Lalisa giggles.

Jenny smiled. "Right. Let me watch too."

"Oohh!!! She is interested!" They giggles and they watch the show one more time.

They giggle and had much fun. But it did not hide the fact that she is still disturb by her realistic dream but is not reality.

Fast forward to where they visit their company —Yg Entertainment.

Jenny was called to talked to the boss. It makes Jenny thinks if she did something wrong. Did she or not?

"Yes, Boss?"

"Jenny, you are going to have a solo debut. Pick a song you like." The boss said and give the folder to her.

"Really boss?!"

Jenny smiled widely. She is finally going to have a solo debut! She looks at the lyrics of every song and their notes.

She was not totally mesmerized by it but when the last page shown, her eyes suddenly stopped.

She reads to lyrics and her dream suddenly emerged. She suddenly remembers everything.

"SOLO." she whispered. She is still staring at the lyrics and it is literally similar to her dream.

Why did she remember her dream that it felt all real?

"Did you pick a song?" The boss said that brings Jenny back to her senses.

"Ah! Yes yes! This one, please." Jenny showed the lyrics.

"Good! You did have a good eye!"

After practices and preparing for the new song called Solo. She worked hard to achieve her dream and to make that dream kind of realistic only to herself.

But it is kind of weird since the man in her dreams is a member of Bangtan. His name is V. But she called him Taerone in her dreams.

When she acted on her music video, she acts as the director did but Jenny herself cannot help but imaging the scene in her dreams as her tears suddenly flows as if the Jenny in that dream came out here in reality.

It was simply a dream but to the outsiders, her acting was beyond from their expectations. It easily finished their job.

"Cheers! We finally finished our YG princess's Solo debut music video!"

"Wish us a good luck!"

Jenny smiled. "Thank you for your support." She genuinely said.

"Hahaha! It's worth it!"

"Yeah!"

"It should be a month to finish our work but it is not even one month, it's only two weeks. Editing is the only missing and it will post in the YouTube!"

"You will definitely be famous!"

"But she already is!"

"Much more to that!"

Jenny laughs. She enjoys the celebration and she did even got a praise from their boss.

"This is what she want."

After the music video releases, she and her members of blackpink watched her music video with excitement.

"Oohh!"

"Oh my gosh!"

"Jenny, that is so cool!"

"Wow! That laundry part is so sexy! It really shows your curvy and small body."

"So jealous!"

Different kind of comments from her members and she can't help but rejoice.

Tomorrow is her comeback, she went to the back stage to wear make up and her costume.

As the host called her, she immediately went to stage.

"Waaahh!!! Jenny!"

"Wohooo!!!"

Many kind of cheers from her fans that it boost her energy.

Yes, she can do this!

"Innocent and delicate

I'm so sick of fabricating now.

I'm so done.

Tell me what you're doing? what you're up to?

Baby, darling, honey I'm missing you now

It's time to give up

You go me like... Ohohoh~

This is not that I want my love story

No integrity, sincerity

Oh oh oh

I'm gonna say I'm not sorry

From today out now now

I'm shining Solo."

"I'm going Solo lo lo lo lo lo..."

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

A/n

Finally!!! "I'm going Solo" is now officially end!

Our dear MAIN Characters.

TAEHYUNG from Bangtan as Taerone

JENNIE from BlackPink as Jenny

~Thank you for supporting this story~

I purple you! 💜

Lots of love from Sweet Unnie