Solo 🎤 VIII

"Handsome but he isn't an entertainer."

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

After Jenny take a bath, she wraps herself in a towel and left the bathroom. She went straight to her closet to get her clothes and she did not notice far from her Taerone was sitting in the chair dumbstruck written all over his face. Still, he did not speak but enjoying this so called once in a lifetime scene.

But his dreams suddenly shattered when Jenny only get a whole dress and wear it immediately without removing the towel that wraps her. After she wears the dress, she pulled the towel and hang it. She turned around and she saw no other than but Tae staring at her with those sharp eyes.

Her heart suddenly skip a beat. She was surprised to see him here! She remembered she locked her door. Then, why is he in front of her sitting and looking at her in those eyes?!

"Why are you here?!" She blushed.

"The old lady give me the spare key. I am also going to live here from now on. I am saving money now. So, I am under your care!" He sweetly smiled at her. He knows his smile is one of her weakness and wanting to try if this still works on her.

"I am not your mother." She said and look somewhere else. 

"Boohoo. Honey, I am your man and soon to be your husband. Why are you ignoring this pitiful heart?" He pouted.

Jenny's heart broke.

What man? What husband?! This man is getting more and more shameless!!!

"Do whatever you want!" Jenny is really hopeless in front of him. Why can't she control her heart!? Jenny you need to calm down... Calm down.

The tip of her ears are extremely red especially her cheeks. It is truly adorable in his eyes. He smiled ear to ear.

"Jenny, it's been two years since you answered me. We have been through from different kind of misunderstandings. This time, will you listen to me? Can you let me hear my explanation about what happened?" He walks towards her to pull her in his arms.

Jenny did not speak. She only stares at him.

"The girl from that night in the bar is my childhood friend. She just landed to visit her maternal family and also to visit her friends. But the time you saw is only because she is so clingy. But she did not have no ulterior motive. She already have a boyfriend."

He explained from the beginning until the end. Why they are in the club because Kooky is the owner of the club.

She listens and did not refute or anything. She just only listen.

"Do you believe me?" He asked after he explained everything.

Jenny coldly look at him. She suddenly lean over to kiss him.

Surprised by her actions, he kissed her back.

"I believe you..." She whispered between their kisses.

Tae was really happy. The misunderstanding are cleared!!! He hugs her tightly and kiss her in the forehead, cheeks, nose, and a smack in the lips.

"You are only mine." His deep voice sounded in her ears. She loved his deep voice. She was so addicted to it. That's why she did not hate everything he said.

"And I'm sorry..." He added in his whispers.

Jenny suddenly cried. "Waahhh!! I'm sorry!!!" She hugs him tightly. She sobs in his chest until she sleeps soundly in his arms.

Tae softly pats her head. Hmmm... I guess it is time...

Their relationship went back to where it before but the only difference is that they lived together and they become even more close.

Such sugar are thrown everywhere they are together. It makes the singles split blood everywhere!

Come on! Go and hide! Don't show us your lovey-dopey! You are embarrassing us SINGLES!!!

Jenny went back to practice her new song. She dances and sings with a great spirit that surprised everyone who works with her, especially her manager.

"You're much lively today." Manager RM said.

Jenny nodded. "The misunderstandings are solved. My man and I are back being together." She said with a happy tone.

Manager RM was dumbstruck. Just as he thought.

He chuckled. "That's a good news." He said and hiding his loneliness deep in his heart.

Jenny's phone suddenly ring. She opens her phone and look at the caller I.D.

She answered the call. "Hello, this is Jenny!" She said in a sweet and soft tone.

The other side chuckled. "Hello, honey. I will pick you up at your work. I am going to show you something."

Jenny smiled wider. "Okay." She answered.

"I am hanging up." He said as he hangs up.

Jenny smiled at her manager. "What time is it?" She asked.

"It's 7:49 pm." He answered as he looks at his watch.

Jenny nodded. "Then, let's finish it much early!" She happily went back to the practice room. She starts to dance and sing at the same time.

Seeing her like that improving day by day, Manager RM nodded. She is almost ready to debut.

After she practice, she wipe her sweat and fix her things to leave. She give them a wave and left the room. She walks and look at the entrance to see him sitting in a bench. She hurriedly walks over there but the girls suddenly approach him.

"Excuse me. Are you an entertainer?" She asked him disturbing his own world.

"No." He said looking at them.

"Ahh. So you are a trainee?" The other girl asked him.

"No." He answered.

"Huh? You are so handsome but you are not either of them?" She asked in confused.

"Then why are you here?" The other girl asked curiously.

"It's because her girlfriend is working here." Jenny butt in.

Seeing Jenny, it surprised them. "Ahh! Good evening, Unnie!" They both greeted with respect.

Jenny nodded. At least they know their limit.

"Good evening." She greeted back.

"Give me that." Tae said as he grab her bag and hold her hand then left the girls speechless.

"Isn't he sweet?" The girl asked.

"Did you see his ears turned red? It was cute!" The other girl said.

"Such a perfect couple!" They both squeeze in delight.