The wish that happens

NO ONES P.O.V

THERE WERE 4 girls but one of there names were kristian she is 19 years old , but they called her kris the type she was with curly hair light skin love dark colors and doesn't like mindless behavior but she like music . When it comes to someone talking about someone someone bulling kris she loves to fight becuase that her thang. but she can be nice at time but mean times when i was told that I was going to a mbe concert I was angry as lord knows . but I was dragged to it by her sister Kendall. Down there ""

There a girl named Kendall she was so annoying by loving mindless behavior she loved Princeton(a.k.a Jacob) all she would talk about is mindless behavior she type curly hair becuase she was kris sister she loves light color .kendall 18 years old when she get mad with kris she is can't fight with her but she can fight with other people . Down the line straight she is mean but if u get to her good Side u good .

Jiyah she is loves mindless behavior but the most Pearson she likes roc royal a.k.a ( chersanto) jiyah is 18 years old she has straight hair she love to play but she's a girly girl and her and Kendall always talk about mbe guess who dragged me and my friend sunny ( she's next ) mb concert ? she did I was mad but . I know if jiyah will fight but I'm guessing becuase I haven't seen her bad side but she seen mine .

Sunny she is 19 years old, she doesn't like mindless behavior she has curly hair ,she love love dark and light mixed she loves to draw that the thang krisi and sunny like to experce our feeling sad of excited she likes fighting when people bulling or casing promblems look I'm bout to start a storie bye