Friday dance

Me and the girls went shopping for dresses and kris had a gold dress with gold shoes and gold nackalce

Kendall got green dress and puffy that go to he neek and black and green hills

Jiyah weared black dress that had designs and Black hills

Sunny weared white dress that slim an white hills and brown thin strip

When we were walking out mb was going in the department for guys and they saw us and soon as they saw us we ran into the nail salion kris got gold French tips Kendall got green french tip jiyah got black French tips and sunny got regular french tips then we finished she got our feet done with the same design then we got our eyes and lip done made with red lip stick and our eye shadow of or dresses then we went to kris car and we when're to my house and got ready when we were finished my mom and dad took pitchures and my mom and dad order a limo and we got in we got to the dance mb was staring at us and we walked away and sat down and of our ex boyfriends from hope came to the dance and we saw someone looking at is then we look at us and it was jaquvion my cuz JD , jalen ,jayden mcloud and we gave them hugs and mb was looking jealous and Jalen ask me to dance jaquvion asked sunny to dance JD ask Kendall Jayden asked jiyah and we dance. But then they try to kiss us and we push them back after that mb came over and teach our girls ant they said unhhh and then we said we are not ur girls we broke up already . y'all did ask our ex boyfriend yes what happened non of ur business then of us starters tearing up then we all ran to the bathroom mb said be right back and we knew they would look for us in the bathrooon then we went into the nurse room and locked it mb thought were I. The bathroom when no one was out they went in the girls bathroom then they said less split up and find them in the school ray and e.j looked for kris and sunny and roc and prince Kendall and jiyah they split up and they heard crying and ran to the door open it up we said no then one of them had hair pin and opened the door but they crawled throu the ducts and they landed in ms lee room then they we went farther and we go out in we were in the gym the all 4 doors opened and they found us and holded us tight and push them away. leave us alone and we said were not never getting back to getter and I'm tired of crying I'm tired knew I never should of dated u and see u in school but I need to get my mind of this bye!!!