XII

"Park Hwa Young and Park Jisung

"Park Hwa Young and Park Jisung. Then the kidnapping saga begins. Jisung was kidnapped right after your mother gave birth to him. Since the Lee family knows Minjoon's and Naeyoon's existence, they also know that both have children.

Both of your life were endangered, Hwa Young and Jaemin. The Lee chose Jisung instead of you both, but Hwa Young was almost chosen. Luckily, the Lee were idiots to chose Jisung to be kidnapped, but it's still wrong to kidnap a kid. They didn't want anything from the Na, except Jaeyoon's death; it was granted. But if Hwa Young was chosen, she will be more dangerous than Jisung. In fact, Hwa Young, you are now.

Jisung is trained to be a killer and a psychopath. They ruin his mental everyday for him to become one. He's always surrounded by weapons in his bedroom. He always watches people being slaughtered in front of him. He's even forced to eat human meats sometimes. Now that he's sixteen, he is now a killer.

It took Minjoon three years to finally know that Jisung is kidnapped by the Lee. By the way, Minjoon also knows that it's the Seo who adopted Donghyuck. So he planned to talk to the Seo about Donghyuck's blood relation. Then Minjoon told the Seo to move somewhere far from Korea with Donghyuck... and Taeyong. Minjoon kidnapped Taeyong without the help from anyone and bring him to the Seo. Then they moved to Chicago with Taeyong. Taeyong was ten, so it was hard to make the insanity in him to go away. Heck, it takes years for the Lee in him to be gone.

Due to some work reasons, the Seo had to come back to Korea. Taeyong and Donghyuck were sent to Canada to live with another Lee family that aren't bloodly related to both of them, of course. Where they meet Mark or Minhyun Lee.

When the Seo came back to Korea, Min Soo and Jung Hoon found out about their two kids being adopted and raised by them. They wanted Seo to be on their side, a simple threat is enough to make the Seo do as what the Lee wants them to do.

Be on their side or Johnny's blood drips.

They never knew how their two children ended up with the Seo, but they never question it. If they did and Seo answers honestly, then maybe Minjoon would die sooner.

We created this gang on 2016 to go against Min Soo and Jung Hoon. Even Taeyong and Donghyuck now are against their own parents. We just do all those, catching all the people they're going to slaughter, protecting all the people who are threatened, and more.

Anyways, Minjoon and Jaeyoon joined our gang too. On August 6th, they planned to go kill Byung Ho and Min Soo, but they were caught. They got back to the NCT hideout with scars, and those scars signs that their life is in danger.

So there are two theories:

One; Jisung himself is the killer and is the one who texts you. Two; Jung Hoon and Min Soo are the killer and texts you to capture you to make you both their toys; just like how Jisung already is. Can I see the texts?" I speak all calmly, so they can comprehend and process everything slowly.

Hwa Young and Jaemin are frozen as ice. Jaemin nods slowly and takes out his phone. He gives me it.

Congratulations!

You found me. The killer of Na Jaeyoon and Park Minjoon and many others. I've been watching the ones I've killed all these months, which are including you both since I killed your parents and it killed you. There are many other kids who their parents got killed by me. Find all the kids in this city who suffers the broken heart and one of them is me. Good luck x!

"Also, X is Jisung's serial killer name. It could be possible that it's Jisung," I speak fast now.

"Be-before you speak f-further, what about the d-drug dealing?" Hwa Young stutters and still frozen by the sudden shock of the story.

"It is to fool everyone. The other gangs will question us if they know we're going against the Lees, because they're on Lees side."

Whatever things you found related, just go with it. X

"If you're asking for a bigger possibility; it's Jisung," I state, looking into their eyes. Poor kids.

"Taeyong was right, both of you don't deserve to be in a rollercoaster ride of confusion. I'm sorry for both of you." It's sad to watch the two innocent teenager involved in this mafia life.

An officer comes in to our room. He must be here to remind us that visiting time for me is over.

"Visiting hour is over."