Your smile

" The last round is a tournament where we fight one-on-one, huh?" motived the red head was.

" I'm gonna stand on the stage that I watch every year on tv!"interested I was in the red spiked hair boy.

" This is going to be fun" as I shift closer to him.

" Ye-ah" giving a girl like me respect.

" to be honest i don't want to go against you first" as he closed his eyes, smiled widely showing his sharp teeth.

" why is that" as a tint of red can be visible on Kirishima face.

" because you're unbeatable" as i take it as a compliment.

" is that a compliment" i said as the broccoli hair boy butt in.

" compliment?" as he look at Kirishima Weirdly......

" now let's draw lots to determine the bracket" as we turn our head looking at a curvaceous woman with long black hair and blue eyes. ( copy and paste ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

" once the bracket is determined, we'll have recreational games and start!"

" the sixteen finalist can choose whether or not to participate in the recreational games and start!"

" im sure some of you want to rest or save your strenght"

" now, from first place team-"

" um... excuse me" as the tail boy interupted midnight sensai

" I'm withdrawing" as i understand the reason why

" remember when I said your first opponent was Shinso " as i mutter in his small ear.

"well he can brainwash you, so don't say a word to him or you'll get brainwash too" as the frekle boy nodded his head.

time skip ( give me credit)

my opponent is Denki Kaminari as the itching desire was all wash down. Maybe I'm underestimating him.

" why aren't you wearing the cheerleading outfit" he look at me with a smirk.

" i chicken out" as all the girls look at me with an unbeliveable face.

" wanna go on a date after i beat you" as all the girls look at him and cringe.

" so if i win, i don't have to go on a date with you, right?" as i look at him unsettle.

his face turn to white and blank, out of color....

" you just gave her more reason to win" as Jiro face palmed. Which made everyone started to laughed in enjoyment.

" it's you, isnt it? Izuku Midoriya" as shiver when down the boy spine making him back away.

i rush to cover the broclii hair boy's mouth, oijiro did the same.

" looking forward to the first match" sending a glare to me and oijiro.

he smirked as he walk with his hand in his pocket.

" how did you know" as oijiro look at me anxiously.

" well, i notice it" i said as Deku gave me a look.

" all right ! let's leave the tournament aside for a momentary interlude" as firework can be seen as well as heard.

" deku you and oijiro should go to the waiting rooom and talk" as i look at the green hair boy.

" can you also come?" as he gave me them puppy eyes.

" sorry i want to relax my nerves" as i bend alittle to his ear.

" before i might kill kaminari" i whisper in cold air as he look at me terrified.

" let's have fun with the recreation" said present mic as i walk out of the crowded sight and lead against the wall.

time skipyyyyyyyyy ( dont mind me)

huh what's is he doing there all alone. as i located Todroki all alone in the corner of the outer stadium.

" todoroki, what are you doing here" as he didnt bother to look at me.

" are you ok" as i waited for him to answer.

" im fine" he siad roughly"

" you want me to litsen to your problem" i said as he look at me like i was nobody.

" no" was all he said as he stand up.

" have you fallen that far" as he stop walking.

" do you think your mother wanted this" i yelled as i stared at his back.

" just shut up" as he started walking away as he disapper in the corner of my eyes.

why the hell im i helping this emo kid anyway, did i become soft... like deku did i?

my heart is telling me to protect that smile of him that i saw on our date we when, the pure honest smile with out the care in the world.

my head is telling me to only be selfidh, only care for yourself and the person you loved... ,but he's gone now... his michevious grin can be seen with my eyes close.

" your pink bright eyes" as a tear started to form on my left eye.

Deku and shiso match is about to start. as i wiped my the tears on my left eye.

"deku" as i bust te door open with my left foot.

" wha-what" as he fall off his chair.

" im here to give you some luck" as i close eyes smile.

" well" as i help him get up.

" can i have a good luck kiss"

-----------------------------

hehehhehehehehe more cringe coming that i bet reader chan could even smell it ^3^

just relize i join wattpad on my fav twin birthday

shank you

sorry for not updating cuz i been having this big semester 1 exam thingy