Deal

Well of course it's obvious we been throwing our self at her, while she still show no interest. The tension build up half and half giving me side glances, Deku distract himself, index to index, geez they're not gonna say anything why do I have to this all by myself, rolling my eyes, with a sigh full of annoyed.

" yes of course tell us" the usual tone, admitting it desperately, who know, my goddamn stupid heart is already set her. I have burning question to ask but I'll keep all those curiosity in the back off my mind right now and make this little girl spill everything.

" what if we make a deal" the smirk, those teeth, she's a predator. " what type of deal" half and half eyes squinted in suspicion, that just make his eyes look smaller than they really are.

" I'll tell you everything she love about a guy, and you'll make her stay here, and convince her to give her responsibility as a god to me" it's selfish of us but I don't want her to leave me, and somewhere that I can't reach, or have a clue on how I'll find her, that thought scares me, to find someone you love, but lose them, and not able to see them again even you travel to the end of the world, I'll be selfish.

" deal" the corner of her lip curves up more, and when I thought that's the limits of her smirk. Deku's face pale, making those dots on his face, clearly visible from miles away.

" we can't do this Kanchan" he begged.

" shut up Deku, you three already agree to this" how she force that out on him, her voice make the poor boy tremble. " you're just going to make her give up her title" his wide eyes, more wide tear at the border line of leaking. I didn't realize that he's was closing the gap between me and half and half. With that the little girl vanish, a minute ago she was here than gone, satisfied.

" I don't think we should argue what's done is done" half and half proclaim, why does he always look so cool. A moment of silence fleet the empty hallway, a sec ago full of screams. "Aren't you gonna tell me anything about her" i could feel my hedgehog head sharped, with all those curious thought of the back of my mind, now in the front of my mind.

(Y/n)'s POV

Where the hell are those three guys, geez spilling tea about me, don't care if thing get out of hand, I'll just used my hand to fix it. Glancing down, you studied the girl who earlier declared enemy with me, such a joke, this raven hair girl, with most of her skin expose. Most of them are all jokes, the only person that proved challenge to me most was Saitama.

" she's such a joke" I whispered under my breath, blended into the loud noise of the crowd, sadly it didn't. " (y/n) that's mean" gravity girl slowly regret her word after I swallow her whole with the bore in my eyes.

" my bad" curving a smile, hand together, with eyes shut. " why are you such in a bad mood ever since the festival started, on your period or something" eyes opened, lips pressed inward, with red rosy cheeks, hands try to cover up the embarrassment and humiliation. " nothing like that, if I was how would I win the first round" blurted out, with a shaken voice.

" just kidding" her adorable round face with that smile, just a perfect round circle, hehehe. " after Kirishima it's you, Uraraka" hands on the cold poll you relax your shoulder with your chin in it, watching Momo filled with disappointment. You're not worth being my foes. Before fixing my glance to Uraraka who was shaken. She's terrified.

Todoroki's POV

" you're telling me she's from another world a mother fucking god, which mean she'll be able to win this goddamn tournament easily" nodding to him, I know right hard stuff to believe, have fun digesting that in your skull. " she fucking was in a death game, knife to knife with 12 other people to win this goddamn title" mind blowing his isn't Katsuki Bakugo. That confused face that I had after seeing everything in that flashback. " Aru akise, her unrelated brother" that name ring a bell, she said that once, that one time after she came out of the restroom, also it triggered him too, I guess she also mentioned that name to him. That was reckless of Bakugo to accept Murmur's deal, I don't like her, she just give me this untrusting vibe.

" i used to play this old video game called , Mirai Nikki, or future diary" midoriya said, a little embarrassed. " that game really exist" Katsuki raise his eyes brows, interested in the game maybe. " but she wasn't in it, but there were Yuno Gasai, the main girl of the story" useful knowledge.

" and there wasn't a 13 diary user" and there he go lost it again and starting muttering stuff, hard to catch on. " Deku shut the fuck up" with that said he obey him, was this the same guy who yelled at his greatest bully.

We solve some stuff, but then we realize it wasn't just a few pieces, we have to look at the big picture.

(Y/n)'s POV

" am I looking at a mirror, this fight going to take ages til it end" letting out one of the deepest breath ever. " I don't want it to end" aww uraraka is having stage fright, how adorable. " don't worry Bakugo will go easy ok ya, by the way you're a girl after all." That little smile of hope I gave her, sorry but hope is the most dangerous thing ever, for sure you'll lose uraraka no matter what you do. It's the hard truth. " let's go to the waiting room" I comforted her, not my type of thing, but I wasn't the worst at it.

Deku's POV

Out of nowhere the little girl with pink bubbly eyes appeared, after we call her name three or four time already.

" tell us how to win her heart"

——————-
Shank you, and it's near summer break and you know what that mean!!

Next chapter