Part III

"What the hell was just happened Dante? " Micha was very frantic

"The same thing that happened after your passed out, parts of your body started to turn this metallic silver color and then it disappeared ."

Dante said.

"I thought it was a pretty color" patty had said." I don't think that's the point" said Dante

"Pretty or not" Nero came in " we need to know what causes this; the only other creature that is able to do this is a-"

"It's not that Nero" Dante butted in

"You have another option then?"

Dante stood silent

"I need some air" Micha said and headed for the door

"Sorry sweetheart. Unfortunately I can't let you leave."

Micha was confused, "I don't understand."

"Dante is only saying that because you might attract unwanted attention" Nero explains

"If you change in public people start to talk about it, and who knows, what if someone is trying look for you?"

Micha realizes that Nero is right . At this point there is nothing she can really do.

"Fine I'll stay, on two conditions"

Nero and Dante look at each other and look back at Micha. "That is " Nero says.

"TELL DANTE TO STOP CALLING ME SWEETHEART!!! THE DUMBASS ALREADY KNOWS MY NAME SO THERE'S NO REASON TO CALL ME SWEETHEART ANYMORE!!!"

Dante laughs at this

"Aww come on. It suits you"

"Dante..." says Nero

"Alright, I'll call you by your name.....Micha."

Pleased by this Micha smiles at Dante, then looks at Nero again.

"And what would be your second condition?" says Nero

"I need my own room."

"Ok" says Nero

"With its own bathroom"

"Whoa whoa whoa" Dante comes in "I have to say that seems a bit much" "to have my own room or bathroom says Micha "the bathroom" says Dante "where do you think I'm gonna find the money to fix a whole room to have its own bathroom?"

"maybe you can do a job correctly and destroy everything you get near" says Patty.

"and how about you mind yours kid" snaps Dante.

"Make me!" says Patty then sticks her tongue out at Dante.

"Would both shut up for two seconds, Patty stop acting like a brat and Dante stop acting like a child!" Yells Nero.

"HEY!! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TELLING US WHAT TO DO!" they both yell at Nero

"Apparently the only ADULT!!!" Says Nero.

They keep yelling back each other.

It's like they forgot that Micha was there the entire time; she sits and watches them agrue and yell for no apparent reason, she actually wants to say something but sits there and watches them because it amuses her.

She laughs to herself a little.
'they're kind of like a family, more than less but for the most part they are pretty open with their opinions. Seems ni-'

" WHOA! WHAT THE HELL!!WHY ARE YOU GUYS THROWING CHAIRS!!! YOU CAN HURT SOMEBODY DAMMIT!!!"
'Well so much for that!'