Chapter 6

Andy's pov:

All the guys had started waking up and they all had one by one went and gotten breakfast.

I walked in the back to go check on Isabelle. She hadn't come back from changing and I had started to get worried.

I pulled back her curtain to see her wearing a black turtleneck and black jeans even though it was summer.

I looked at her arms and got worried. "Iz? Are you ok?" I asked and she looked up and I saw a look of pain cross her eyes.

"Y-yeah I'm fine Andy. I just want to lay down right now I'm kind of tired." She said and I could already tell she was lying.

"Well do you want me to lay with you?" I asked and she shook her head immediately. "Ok izzy what's wrong? I can tell your lying and you always let me lay with you. And your also wearing a turtleneck in the middle of summer."

She swallowed and put a hand to her neck before turning away and laying down. "I'm just tired Andy ok? Can I go to sleep?" She asked and I sighed. "Fine sweet dreams babe." I said and kissed her head.

I walked into the kitchen area and sat down next to CC.

The bus was stopping at the studio today but we didn't record anything until about three days from now. The guys and I decided to go to the beach and just have a good time. I hope izzy felt better.

As we were all getting ready Ashley still continued to pester me about how izzy wasn't good for me. "Ash just shut up!" I said and he glared at me. "It's not my fault your dating a whore. I swear she's gonna cheat on you and break your little hear-" I didn't let him finish as I tackled him and started punching him.

"Don't fucking talk about her like that you asshole!" I yelled and the guys pulled me off of him. "You can't do anything about me and izzy! I love her and you can't change that!" I yelled and ash frowned.

"We'll see about that."

Time lapse after the beach and at the studio.

Andy's pov:

We had all gone into the studio so we could eat our pizza and stuff on an actual table and not the couch.

When we were done I had gone to look for izzy but she hadn't been on the bus. I went back in the studio thinking she had probably just went to see a movie since we were gone.

I caught up with the guys who were peaking in the studio booths that were recording.

Ash was peaking into one and grinning. He turned and saw me and started smiling wider. "Andy your gonna want to see this." He said.

Confused I looked inside to see Isabelle in the booth with that guy from motionless in white. I think they called him Chris motionless. I heard the guy that was operating the controls say to them through the mic. "Okay iz, Chris that was great let's try it one more time." He said and izzy nodded.

Chris' lines are in ( )

There's something about you,

I can not explain

I just want to know you,

I just want to know your name

Its not what you said,

Not the way you said it

I'm under your spell and I don't regret it

Take my breath,

Baby reach inside my chest,

You can have whatever's left,

Cause baby I'm possessed