Chapter 3

Ok time lapse but she's going to say what has happened

Izzy's pov:

It had been 4 months since and had said I could stay with them and it turned out all the guys were insanely friendly.

I helped every time I could. I was basicly the mother of five grown men at the moment. I did laundry, I cooked for everyone, and I made sure they all had make-up and they all looked good for their concert.

Tonight was the first night of the next tour and the guys had decided to celebrate. They were playing music really loud as I was trying to sleep.

I groaned as I pulled myself out of my bunk and went to the living room of the bus.

"Can you guys please keep it down?" I asked as I looked at them all. My eyes caught on to Andy who was laying on the couch with only a vest and jeans on leaving his chest fully exposed.

I felt my cheeks turn red as they had started to a while back when Andy started writing songs with me.

I had started seeing him as more of a model now than my best friend and it killed me because I knew that he didn't feel the same way.

He smiled up at me not. "Ok iz we'll keep it down if you come and spend time with us." He said and I shook my head.

"Andy you know I don't-" "oh c'mon iz please? For me?" He said making a pouty face that he knew I couldn't resist.

"Ok fine" I said sitting down next to him as he handed me a beer. I took it and took a short swig before all the guys started talking about what they were gonna do on tour and laughed with each other.

Andy continued to drink until he started slurring slightly and laughing for no reason.

As I was laughing with the guys all of a sudden I saw Andy give the guys a look and they all started leaving saying they were tired. I waved goodnight to them until I realized it was only me and Andy now.

I was layed out on the couch and I just looked up at the ceiling hoping we wouldn't get into an akward conversation. I heard his few footsteps as he came closer to me.

Out of habit that I got from chad I stiffened getting ready to be punched beaten or raped.

All of a sudden Andy was on top of me straddling my hips. I blushed bright red and he chuckled. "Your sexy when you blush Isabelle." He said stroking my cheek as he came closer to me and started hovering over me.

"A-a-Andrew what are you doing?" I asked. He smiled but instead of answering he kissed my lips. I could taste the alcohol and knew that he was only doing this because he was drunk.

Fuck I was going to regret this.

I kissed him back, bringing my hands up to play with his hair. He smiled against my lips and I pulled him closer to me not wanting to stop.

He moved his hand down and started to unbutton the top I was wearing. I shook my head pulling away. "No Andy I'm not doing anything like that unless your sober." I said.

He smirked and ignored me. "I'll want you either way so what's the difference?" He asked and I shook my head trying to push him off.

He stayed where he was and tried to unbutton my shirt again. He succeeded this time and started trying to pull it off. I struggled and finally resulted to my last choice.

"GUYS GET THE HELL IN HERE!!! ANDYS TRYING TO RAPE ME!!!" I yelled. Andy covered my mouth. "That's not their business babe" he said and moved his hand but started kissing me again before I could get a word out.

I heard footsteps and I started struggling more trying to show that I wanted him away.

The guys must have gotten the message because Andy was pulled off of me and when I looked up I saw Ashe and jake holding him back. CC and Jinxx walked up to me and I heard one say my name but I couldn't even talk right now.

Tears sprang up in my eyes. "Why did he have to be drunk? Why couldn't he just kiss me because he likes me back? I don't want him to get drunk and look at me like I'm some whore he wants to bone." I said and the guys looked at each other before I just got up and ran to my bunk.

The guys always respected my privacy which was one reason I always loved them. I opened the small jewelry box that I kept by my bed and took out the small razor that I hid in it.

"Andy just lay down and go to sleep!" I heard Ashley tell. "Will I get izzy tomorrow then?" I heard Andy slur. "No you won't because from what you've done she probably doesn't want you anymore!" Ash said and I heard Andy sigh. "Ok night Ashe." He said and I heard ash walk away to his bunk. I heard him whisper to himself as he got in his bunk. "He's not going to remember any of this and I'm not going to be the one to tell him."

I bit my lip and pulled back the sleeves of my shirt that was still unbuttoned thanks to Andy. I cut words into my skin like I used to. I carved in the words whore, slut, bitch, and before I realized what I was doing I wrote his name across my wrist. ANDY. I layed down not bothering to clean the cuts.

There's no point who are you trying to impress. Nobody. I let my eyes fall closed as I fell into a sleep filled with nightmares.