291-300

Chapter 291 - Give Me Her Number!

"Haven't you heard of Shrek's Sea God's Fated Date Festival?" Xie Xie's wide eyes drilled into Tang Wulin's. "I heard if you are in the inner court and are of a certain age, you'll qualify to participate in the festival. It's a grand occasion for everyone in the inner court! Even us outer court students can catch glimpses of it later.I'm not sure about the details, but apparently the festival has been held ten thousand years straight! Countless couples sprang up there. Legend has it the Spirit Ice Douluo and the Dragon Butterfly Douluo started dating at this festival!"

Tang Wulin was not amused. "You're already thinking about those things at your age? We're too young for that stuff. Besides, you have to get into the inner court first if you want to participate! We still have a long ways to go, you know? Think about the student number two who beat you into a pulp during the trials. He's that strong and he's not even an inner court student."

"I'll figure it out once I have a target. And we definitely have a shot at making it into the inner court if we give it our all." Xie Xie bounced up and down from his seat.

Tang Wulin smiled, raising his cup. "Congratulations everyone! We've made it into Shrek Academy. Let's consider this a late celebration."

Gu Yue and Xu Xiaoyan perked up when they heard Tang Wulin's words, their ice cream forgotten on the table. The four exchanged smiles. Not just anyone can get accepted into Shrek Academy!

Calling it the continent's number one academy was no understatement. Merely the entrance exam alone tested so many aspects: strength, potential, secondary profession, character, and patience among other things. It was a thoroughly comprehensive exam. Failing a single trial would have greatly hindered their chances of making it into the academy.

Yet now, they sat there as students of Shrek Academy. Wu Zhangkong and Eastsea Academy hadn't wasted their time grooming the four afterall.

Expectation filled their hearts. They all wondered what they would learn here at Shrek Academy, and just how different it would be from a mundane academy such as Eastsea Academy.

"Waitress, over here!" During the four's celebration, the person at the table next to them shouted.

They turned a deaf ear to the commotion, but that was only the beginning.

"Give me your number." The stranger's words were coated with arrogance.

Who dares to be so demanding in Shrek Academy?

Tang Wulin and the others turned to check out who this self-important person was.

A young man sat at a neighboring table. He didn't wear a Shrek Academy uniform, and instead accentuated his handsome features with a white suit. He seemed about one or two years older than Tang Wulin and his group. His hair was reminiscent of spun gold, combed back and held in place with some product, not one hair out of place.

A strange air exuded from the depths of his mystical golden eyes, as if his existence itself radiated light.

Of all the customers in the drink shop, only Tang Wulin could rival this person in the looks department. Even so, Tang Wulin was no match for the golden-haired young man's overbearingness.

The waitress stood in front of him. She wore a long black skirt and a white apron. She had jade-white skin, short fiery-red hair, and a pair of large and beautiful black eyes. Her beauty made men want to protect her.

"I'm sorry, that is out of the scope of my job responsibilities," she politely responded.

"Then what will it take for me to get your number?" he asked.