261-270

Bang!

Tang Wulin suddenly felt something strike his arm, instantly slapping his punch aside.

“Have you not eaten yet?” the old lady barked in a scolding tone. “Use some strength!”

The people watching from the sidelines had clearly seen what happened. The moment Tang Wulin’s scaled fist shot out, the old lady casually swatted it away as if it were a housefly!

Their awareness of his strength only made this sight all the more shocking. Even if it wasn’t a full-power punch, Tang Wulin was still a dragon in human form! Yet... she simply…

Realizing what had happened, Tang Wulin felt better about punching the old lady. He sucked in a deep breath, his belly seemingly inflating as a sharp whistling sound pierced in the air. His arms swelled with even more power than before, their golden scales shining brilliantly. With a loud grunt, he threw all of that power into an explosive punch directed at the old lady.

However, this punch was different. A deafening boom rumbled through the room in the wake of his fist, even leaving a golden afterimage.

Bang!

His fist came to an abrupt halt in the old lady’s palm.

The old lady hadn’t moved an inch and was just as expressionless as before. Tang Wulin felt as if he had struck a wall of rubber, all of his force instantly dissipating.

This...

Tang Wulin felt just as powerless as Xie Xie had. She can actually take my punch without using her martial soul or soul power? She’s crazy strong!

“Is that all?” the old lady asked dryly. “You’re only this strong?”

The disappointment in her eyes provoked his sense of pride.

“I’m even stronger than this,” he declared, preparing his fist once more. Golden tendrils of light danced about as it transformed into a golden dragon claw.

With Golden Dragon Body activated, low rumbles could be heard radiating from his claw, as if its oppressive magnificence alone was enough to make the air tremble.

Light flashed through the old lady’s eyes.

“Come,” she said.

Breathing in deeply, Tang Wulin hurled his third punch screaming outward.

This time he held nothing back, pouring all his strength into this punch. Unlike the second punch, his blood howled as all of his blood essence converged on his right arm. The roar of a regal dragon filled the air as he punched. No sonic boom accompanied his fist this time because the air itself parted before its might.

Although the old lady remained nearly as motionless as before, this time she threw a punch of her own.

Xie Xie, Gu Yue, and Xu Xiaoyan saw light warp around the old lady as nine resplendent rings of light appeared. Before they could comprehend what was happening, the two fists met.

Boom!

Flying backward like an artillery shell, Tang Wulin struck the wall twenty meters behind him, embedding himself into it.

The old lady remained where she had been standing, unmoving. After a moment, she returned to her seat at the table. “Next.”

“Captain!”

“Wulin!”

The members of class zero shouted in unison, immediately rushing to his side.

“I’m fine,” Tang Wulin said with a cough.