chapter 6

Yuu glared at Lest, while slowly pushing herself up from the ground while she felt the pain that ran all over her and made her wine in pain. But she tried to ignore it while her eyes were still on Lest, who watched her with a smirk on his face.

" Did I caught your interest?."

She growled at him and walked past him while trying to keep up her balance in her legs.

"This won't do."

Yuu turned to Lest who walked over to her and wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her close to him.

"I can walk on my own." Said Yuu and tried to push herself away from him, but he only tightened his grip around her so hard that his sharp nails dogged deep into her side. Yuu gulped while bitting her bottom lip to not scream out in pain.

"I can't let people see my pet walking around like that, and besides you are walking to slow." He begins to walk forward, while Yuu tried to follow his pace which was hard when the pain was sending through her legs after each step she took. When they walked on the bridges from the boat to land, she could see thousands of vampires standing around with their eyes glued on them. Yuu leaned closer to Lest while trying to hide away from all the eyes that were on them.

She could feel Lest body shake when he chuckled near her ear while walking down.

" You are so amusing."

Yuu glared at him. " Where is the proof that you were talking about?."

Lest smiled darkly at her that sent chill down her spine, while they walked through the big vampire crowd that stared after them.

" Its back in my palace." He stopped in front of a big shiny white limousine, and waited for one of the vampire servants to opend the door and pushed Yuu into the black leather seat.

Yuu glared at him before sitting upright and looked around inside limousine to see black leather seats were on every corner, even on the long side of the car.

Dark windows that didn't let any sunlight get in, the only thing that lights up the room was red candles that were on a dark wooden table in the middle with two wine glasses filled with blood.

" Oh no." Yuu quickly moved away from the wine glasses as far as she could, and covered her nose before she got the smell from the blood.

" Oh come on now," Lest took a seat and smiled at Yuu while the door closed.

" Don't you want to taste some blood from Germany?." He picked up one of the wine glasses and made a movement with the glass that's made the blood roll around in the glass, before taking a big sip. "It's really tasty."

Yuu glared at him, while she felt the limousine move.

" No, I don't want to turn to a full blood vampire." Her eyes turned to his glass, and she could feel how her thirst to drink it begin to grow, she quickly shook her head and stared at one of the windows to see buildings moving past them. But it didn't take long till Lest Appeared right in front of her with the two wine glasses in his hands, and held out the untouched one to her.

" Come on now I can see on your face that you want to taste it."

The side of Yuus mouth begin to move, and she put both her hand over her mouth and closed her eyes tight.

Lest could see how Yuu tried with all her strength to hold back her thirst for the blood that was in the wineglass, while he moved closer to her and pressed the wineglass against her cheek. Her reaction was priceless when she jumped up in surprise when the cold surface of the glass touched her cheek, and her emerald eyes stared at the glass in fear and hunger.