Forced (Natsu x Reader)

This is a lemon I made for my BFF MrsAngelaDragneel for her book titled 'Forced' in the story you are Y/N a elemental dragon slayer and you and Natsu has just marked each other as mates. I suggest you read the book to find out what happened to them.

Your POV
I go take a shower and am soon joined by Natsu making me laugh at his impatience.

"Couldn't wait could you?"

"I couldn't resist." He smirks at me and gets in my face.

"Help me wash?" I ask and hand him my washcloth, he smiles as he takes it and starts washing my back for me.

He washes my neck and my back then trails down to my ass and my legs. I know he just wanted a excuse to touch me and I didn't really care because I wanted to be clean and he's willing to wash me. I feel him linger and spend the most time washing my thighs, he's trying to get in between them and I'm debating if I should let him or not. I decide against it for now.

"Want me to wash you?" I ask as I turn around and he smiles at me while handing me his washcloth. "Turn around." I giggle because he's just staring at me with a big smile on his face.

He turns around and I do to him exactly what he did with me, I wash his neck and back then move down to his ass and legs. While I'm washing his legs he decides to turn around so I get his dick directly in my face.

"You are such a ass!" I shout and he laughs "for that I'm leaving you hanging." I say firmly and turn around. I finish washing myself, I rinse off and get out leaving him in the shower alone. I could tell he was shocked and it honestly amused me.

"Come on N/N that was mean!" He says as he walks into my room with a towel around his waist.

"And what you did was mean. You practically slapped me in the face with that thing!"

"That thing?" He asks with amusement

"Oh shut up!" I shout and blush

"Y/N I know you feel the urge to mate just as much as I do so quit denying yourself." He says in a soft and sexy voice as he walks closer to me "You wanted me badly when we were in the cell so why the hesitation now?"

"I'm not hesitating! I'm getting payback for what you did." I tell him firmly but really I'm finding myself caving into him more and more the closer he gets and the more he gives me that seductive look the more I find myself melting.

"Well I think you've gotten your payback already." He says with that sexy voice still as he grabs my towel and pulls it off of me. "I see you aren't hesitating anymore." He says with amusement as he drops his towel.

He has me fully entranced and he knows it and damn it he's taking full advantage. He's backing me up against my bed and is slowly climbing on top of me. His eyes are intense and full of love, lust, desire and need, all involve me and he's determined to have me.

I lay back on my bed and allow him to climb fully on top of me. He opens my legs and gets between them but his face is still above mine, he leans down and kisses me softly at first then he intensifies it and starts kissing me more passionately and forcefully. I touch his chest and can feel his heart pounding hard, I can tell he's extremely excited but also nervous but he wants and needs this.

He suddenly stops kissing me and starts attacking my neck right where my mark is and for some reason I feel incredible amounts of pleasure as he kisses and licks it. I can't help but moan loudly at the sensation, I hear him growl loudly in response which made me tingle because I can feel the vibrations of his growling as he kissed me.