Change and Confusion pt. 2 (Natsu x Reader x Lucy)

From "the risks we take"

After your fun with Natsu and Gray, you have some fun with Lucy.

You and Natsu wake up the next morning feeling extremely tired but also very satisfied. You look at each other and smile and hug each other close.

"Yesterday was fun." You sigh and Natsu chuckles at you.

"I'm not surprised to hear you say that. Though I am surprised you liked Gray fucking your ass." Natsu laughs

"That. I didn't like at first but after a while it felt good. Why don't you try it?" You tease Natsu and grin evilly.

"No. Hell no. No. Fuck no!" Natsu growls trying not to shout and gets out of bed while you bust up laughing.

"Oh come on Natsu. I'm sure gray would love a piece of that sexy ass!" You shout in laughter while Natsu glares at you.

"Nothing is touching my ass but you!" Natsu growls at you but you can stop laughing. "Come on Angel. I want to go find Lucy." Natsu whines

"Dude just text her. Seriously. She will come by." You say while wiping tears from your eyes.

Natsu rolls his eyes and grabs his phone. He texts her and she replies quickly and he smiles. "She said she will be here in half a hour." He says with a smile

"Well. Looks like it's my turn to be jealous. You get to fuck another girl since Gray fucked me." You groan.

"Yep. So let's get ready." Natsu smiles

"Uh. How. We will be naked the whole time she's here."

"Yeah but we should be clean and not open the door naked." Natsu chuckles.

"Right. Ok let's get ready."

You both shower and get dressed and Lucy arrives looking nervous. You let her in and observe her. She looks scared.

"Lucy are you ok?" You ask and she nods. "You want to do this?" Again she nods. "Ok last question. Are you a Virgin?" She shakes her head no. "Then why do you look scared??"

"Because I've never done it with anyone else besides my ex boyfriend and I've definitely never had sex with two people at once." She admits and you sigh

"Well if you feel uncomfortable you can go. We won't pressure you." You tell her and Natsu looks sad

"No. It's ok. I'll be fine." Lucy says and walks closer to you

"If you say so. Come on then." You tell her and hold your arms open.

She walks up to you and you wrap your arms around each other and start kissing passionately. You feel Lucy shaking a bit and it's bugging you. You motion for Natsu to come and he does. You look at him while your kissing Lucy and point to her neck. He smiles and wraps his arms around her and kisses her neck making her gasp. You take this opportunity to slide your tongue in her mouth and explore. Your still not very good at this so you pull away and start removing Lucy's button up top and start kissing down her chest while Natsu rubs his hands on her now bare stomach.

Natsu unhooks Lucy's bra while still kissing and sucking gently on her neck making her moan softly. You start working on her breasts by licking and sucking in them. She loved it when you flicked her nipple with your tongue so you kept doing it for a while.

Now you move down to her bottoms which was a skirt. You pulled it down along with her underwear and saw she was already dripping wet so you started rubbing her with your fingers earning a loud moan from her. Natsu quickly covered her mouth with his hand and stuck his fingers in her mouth to keep her busy.