Sundae (Natsu x Lucy)

From 50 Shades of Dragneel

Natsu pulls me up off the bed and has me get dressed. I get dressed and then look at him as he grabs his shirt, I stop him and he gives me a weird look then smiles.

"Leave it off." I whisper and smile making him grin at me.

"As you wish Luce." He grins then leaves the room with me close behind. I follow him closely and watch his body move and find myself in a trance until he stops suddenly making me bump into him and fall backwards only to be caught by him. "Falling for me again Luce?" He asks teasingly.

"This time it's your body though. I never noticed how hot and sexy you are. It's mesmerizing." I admit and blush heavily.

"So now you are falling for my body. After all the times we've had sex and seen each other naked and you never noticed?" He asks, clearly extremely amused by the situation

"Like I said Natsu, I want to fall for the person for who they are. Your sexiness and wealthiness are just a bonus. I love you for you." I tell him firmly then kiss him passionately, I can feel him smile as he kisses me back and wraps his arms around me and holds me tightly.

"I'm glad it was you that stumbled into my office that day and not Mavis. I never imagined the love of my life would of fallen for me in more ways than one."

"I am too, I was actually annoyed that day that I had to go but I'm glad I did." I tell him softly and hug him tightly with my head resting on his chest. "I never thought I'd fall so hard and in so many ways for someone."

"Me either but I'm glad I allowed myself to fall for you. You are everything to me, without you I'd be empty." Natsu says softly and holds me tightly for a while until our stomachs growl making us both laugh slightly. "Time to eat." He chuckles and lets me go.

We make lunch and eat, then we decide to relax on the couch and cuddle since I was still tired from earlier. I laid on the couch with him in seventh heaven as he held me close and ran his hand up and down my arm lovingly. I decided to lay my head on his lap and look up at him, he looked at me and smiled which made me smile back.

"How are you so perfect?" I ask, barely above a whisper

"What do you mean? I'm perfect to you now?" Natsu asks with a grin

"You are perfect. Your young and handsome, strong and smart, rich and famous, loving and loyal, protective and fierce, dominant and brave, not to mention sexy and sexual. You are the perfect man and you're all mine."

"Well it's all true but I never saw myself as perfect. The only perfection I ever acknowledged was you." Natsu smiles making me smile and blush.

"Flattery will get you everywhere." I whisper

"I know. But I only flatter you now, since the day I met you I knew I wanted you and only you." He says softly and leans down to kiss me.

We continue to relax until dinner, I got up to cook and we talked. Then we ate and still chatted for a while about everything that's been going on and how we both think Erza and Jellal will end up together. Then I noticed Natsu starting to smile at me and I could see the gears turning in his head.

"I still want my vanilla Lucy sundae you know. Maybe you'd like to gather the ingredients for me? I was thinking some champagne first with ice, then maybe some vanilla ice cream, chocolate syrup, whipped cream and cherries. Sound good?" Natsu asks with a grin while I look at him with a shocked face.

"Natsu....that sounds amazing."

"I'm glad you think so. I'll grab the champagne and ice and go prepare. You got everything else?"