Kyōki (the beginning.)

Hello my name is Kyōki I am not what you say is normal, I am a 19 year old girl that is slowly going insane and it's scaring me. Now I know what you are all thinking, that feeling like you are going insane, is normal especially for a normal teen girl but, I am not a normal teen girl. I am actually over 3.5 billion years old, and yes I say i'm 19 so everyone feels comfortable. That's one way to start a conversation on a date right? How old are you? Well let's see in Human years I look like i'm a kid because I'm only 4'10" but I am actually as old as the Earth you live on. Haha. Yeah that would totally be a great way to start a date. Ugh.

I grew up on an island when I was little with people who were like me. I was normal, my people were the ones that helped create the world because they were tired of living on our planet, and I was the first child of theres to be born on Earth. I loved it, my mom, and my dad were happy, and I loved watching the humans play games, and grow until they attacked. 

Now I don't blame them because the goddess, and demond race wanted to rule, and we were in the way, and humans are so simple minded that it was easy to make them believe that we were bad people. 

My parents couldn't do, anything, and they sent me away to a place called Danafor to live there, and train there. Now no one knew who I was, and about three billion years ago I went to see my island I found it all destroyed no one left. I ran to my parents house, and they were dead in the most horrific ways you could think. I felt my body shut down, and I think that is when my mind started to crumble at a faster rate. Now I knew I was crazy even as a kid because I was the only mixed child between two different races that you humans will never know of or remember, and my body couldn't handle the two different sides so I always heard voices, but after that the voices, got louder, and I slowly started to break down. I returned to Danafor to see it also destroyed... no more like wiped off the face of the Earth. I wandered around until I met a boy by the name Meliodas.

(background ended.)