Meliodas

I was looking for people to join the seven deadly sins when I ran into a hooded figure that was shorter than me, I felt like they needed to be apart of the seven deadly sins. Even though Merlin had chosen all of the people already. 

I looked at this hooded figure, and asked. "Hello what is your name?" I looked at them waiting for a response yet I didn't get one. "I'm sorry but are you lost little kid?" I asked softly? Trying not to scare them away thinking they might be a little kid.

"My name?" "Why would you need such information?"

The voice was soft yet it sounded like more than one voice coming out from under the hood. I was very intrigued buy the hooded figure in front of me. "Well I'm just curios because I don't think I've ever met you before." I said to the figure. 

"mmm names, names define a person no?" Hahaha.

I was very confused why this person was speaking like this and why they laughed. I was getting a bit frustrated because I couldn't figure out if they were a male or female, or how old they were. 

"Mine name is Meliodas. All I want to do is help you I promise I am not going to hurt you."

The hooded figure was quiet for a moment before saying. "Meliodas....hmm. what a strange name indeed." 

I kept staring at them trying to figure out what I should do.

"My name is Kyōki." this time it sounded like a teenage girl underneath the hood.

"Why did your voice change?" I asked her in a quiet voice trying to not scare them away.

I heard a noise behind me seeing holy knights appearing. "Sir Meliodas the king wishes to speak to you about a vision he had." the holy knight said to m.

I looked at the hooded figure. "Alright I am on my way. Would you like to come with me?" I asked Kyōki.

"MMMmm." The mumbled again back to the different voices.

"You would like to become part of an elite group of people known as the seven deadly sins?" I decided to ask while we were on the way to the castle.

"Maybe." haha. The voices said from underneath the hood.