Who am I?

(The picture above is what her eyes look like when she's starting to lose control.)

"My name? My name?" I kept saying over, and over agin while Mel looked like he was trying not to slap me. "The voices say my name is one thing while, I know another. I go by too many names after all the years I've lived." I say feeling confused because there are to many names the voices are saying because my name has changed a lot sense I have lived so long. I don't even know who I am anymore because I've become so insane. I think.

"What? You're only what 10 years old." Meliodas said to me.

"No, No I am not. You should know that looks can be deceiving sense you've been alive for 3'000 plus years yet you still look like a kid." I said to him with a crazy smile on my face. My eyes had returned to normal sense I had a little more control over the voices inside my head.

"How do you know so much about me?" He yells at me.

I look at him, and he sees my eyes for the first time. 

"What is with your eyes, I have never seen this before." Meliodas said entranced by my eyes.

I look away because the voices started to get louder. "I was born this way it's two sides fighting for one." I say softly with only my voice this time.

"My name the one my parents gave me is Kyōki." I say again softly keeping a blank face on. 

"Kyōki!!! I have never heard you talk so much, I should've known that it was you because of the multiply voices when you speak. Wow you're a girl?!!!" Meliodas was talking to fast for little Liz to keep up.

He went to hug me but I moved to the side. The voices were telling me to let him hug me. It won't hurt him. Only make him like me.

"Sorry Kyōki I forgot that you don't like physical contact." Meliodas said with his cheesy smile.

"Wait who is Kyōki?" Elisabeth asked? a look of confusion on her face.

"Kyōki is the eight deadly sin the cat sin of evil thoughts." Meliodas said with flare in his voice, while he jumped on a table. 

(Above is her Mark that is on her back  shoulder blade, and takes almost all of her shoulder blade up

(Above is her Mark that is on her back  shoulder blade, and takes almost all of her shoulder blade up.)

I watched this unfold hearing the voices get louder. "Make them go insane, common it would be fun." One said while another said, "My oh my look at that the captain still hates you along with everyone else, you should just die." "Wow look at this you saw a guy kill his family, oh remember that time you went to see your mom, and dad but they were dead, oh remember that time.." etc. My head felt like it was going to explode. The only way I felt good was watching someone else go insane when I touched them, or when I forced them to suffer, that was when all the voices were quiet. 

"Shut up!!!" I yelled out loud. "Why can't I have some peace, and quiet without you guys bothering me? I swear I'm going to kill you all!!!" I screamed.

Meliodas, and little Liz were looking at me. Meliodas face looked like he was worried. I smiled, and said "It's the voices." Than I giggled.

I jumped off the counter, and walked over to Mel. "wanna know what they say?" I said with all the other voices. Laughing afterwards.