Nobodys pov.

10 years after the holy knight master was killed, and the seven deadly sins...eight *cough**cough* deadly sins were framed for his murder.

Kyōki was walking aimlessly around for the past 10 years not really living, but nor really dead either, just being there with her hood up. 

Kyōki pov:

I was walking around listing to the voices in my head. Sometimes they were a bit crazy but that is normal right? I was walking when I saw a holy knight in rusty armor walking to a place called the Boar Hat. Me being a curious person followed them.

They walked into the bar with me right behind them. At this point in time my hood had fallen off you could see my eyes, and they were glowing one was red while the other was blue/green 

 At this point in time my hood had fallen off you could see my eyes, and they were glowing one was red while the other was blue/green 

(above is what she looks like and she does have a cat on her shoulder that only she can see.)

I walked in while everyone ran out screaming. I laughed at them running in a panic. As they were running I touched one, and he started to scream even more, and ran out running into a tree over, and over again. I was laughing while the door shut. I turned and watched as the knight fell onto the ground and her face was shown.

Hmm look like it's little liz. I started to laugh out loud when I saw a boy standing behind her looking at me like I was insane. Which I was. 

"Who are you?" The short blond kid asked me. I was just looking at him. I walked over to him and sniffed him. "W-What are you doing." He asks while stuttering. I looked at him, and nodded to the voices in my head.

"It's him...It's Meliodas." They whispered. "You should kill him." "It would be fun." "Just think what you could do to his mind." The voices were talking louder now. My facial expression changed from a blank look to one of annoyance. "Will you guys stop talking now?" I said to the voices inside my head. While Meliodas looked at me like I had grown a second head. I had the urge to kill Meliodas in front of me so I walked to the other side of the Boar Hat.

"I will only ask you one more time kid, who are you?" Meliodas asked sternly like a father would to his children. 

I looked at him with a crazy smile on my face. "I am everyone but no one." I giggled afterwards at him. Hmm. "Who would you like me to be?" I giggled again. A crazy look starting to spread through my eyes even more, as my two colored eyes started to turn multi colored with stars in them. "Make him hurt." "Bring up his past." "Mention the name Liz" They whispered to me. I couldn't control myself I was losing control of my sanity faster sense I left the Eight deadly sins.

"Kid I don't know who you are but I will help you find your parents wherever they are."

As he was saying this he had picked up liz, and had laid her on a bed while I followed him the entire time.

"Mhhh who do you think you are to ask me that question Meliodas? Hmmm someone named liz you let die if I am not correct." I started to laugh like a crazy women.

Meliodas eyes went wide and he ran over to me, and had a knife to my neck.