Chapter 2: Like we used too

Hayes POV:

After going for a ride down to the part I remembered that I forgott to make Skylynn breakfast and she was probably starveing. So I was rushing to get home and accidently hit this girl that was comming twords me. She wasnt paying attention and fell on the concrete. I felt bad because her hand was bleading so I offered to help her. I told her to come to my house and we would clean it up. It didnt really look that bad but she was really pretty and I havent seen her around before so I figured why not get to know her better. After we arguded about it for a few minuets she finnally gave in and agreeded to come over. As we were boarding back to my house I realized that I never asked her her name. So I said " Hey I never got your name back there" she waited a few minuetes to reply, almost as if she didnt know what to say. After a minuete of silence she finnally said " Ohh my name is Macey, Macey Brook's" Thats when it hit me. Those eyes. That smile. That hypnotizeing laugh. It was Macey. My old bestfriend that I seacreatly had a major crush on. She used to visit her grandparents alot and we hung out alot over summmer break but last year she never showed. I just figured she had frogotten about me. "Uhhh Hayes" She said as she was waveing her hands infront of my face. I didnt know what to say that wouldnt make me sound like a complete idiot. So I just hugged her." MACEY! I cant believe it's you! Havent seen you in so long I didnt even recognize you!" I was so excited to see her that I sounded like a kid in a candy store who just bought 8 bags of his favorite candy. " I know! its been 2 years and Ive changed alot" she says with a little chuckle. "I see, in a good way though" I say winking at her. That made her blush. Man I missed her. Our ride home consisted of mostly catching up and small talk. It turns out that not alot has happened in the past 2 years. Once we reached my house I made Sky breakfast and put her down for a nap cause she had been up for quite a while and was getting a little kranky. After putting Sky to bed Macey and I went to my room to watch a movie. She picked "Getting that Girl" some love movie that she loved. About half way into the movie I left to get us drinks. When I came back in she was laying on her belly watching the movie with her back to me. I decided I would scare her so I jumped on her back. She jumped causeing me to fall on the floor and her land on top of me. We were laughing untill we were just stareing into eachothers eyes....