Chapter 7

Ok I know I haven't updated in a long time I got buried with the school stuff and I will try to to it as often as I can Enjoy ------------------------------------------------------------------
3rd POV The world between time was slient and loud at the same time it was like the sun was iced over it was like the world spilt open and at the same time. To the young girls confusion was laced in the air. As a figure came. A girl with dark skin wide brown and bushy hair with jeans,black leather boots, and a white shirt paired with a oversized sweater.

"Noi?"

"What are you doing here?" Ashley said with a tilt of her head.

"I-I don't know" the new girl said with a wavering voice.

"Uhhh Ashley we are still here" said Ariana in a bored voice like "What the fudge you do know we are still here" Kind Of Voice.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" Ashley screamed at the top of her lungs. "What is happening" Noi asked "I needed to let everything out I mean we revived people and now we have some kind of other powers and our families are probably dead or worse" yelled Ashley in a trembling voice.

"The five girls shall journey to little country of tears and discover the sixth one as the one in black comes to find the girl in white to find his love his other half As The Sister Looks For The Other, as the son loves for a mother and father as the war rages the young girls are the only key to have the White War" Noi said in a faraway voice.