chapter 6

I have to stop lying this is the good part I think so I hope you enjoy and I dont own any of the percy jackson characters those belong to Rick Riordan please comment down below and enjoy wait I m adding leo mom and nico mom now enjoy
------------------------------------------------------------------
Ashley POV
The four of us were in the Aphrodite cabin and everything and everyone outside was hectic and I felt like I was sleepy and I wanted breakfast. "Why wont the people come alive?" Someone asked Tiffany, she answered "The final chant well bring them back" she said and then everyone stared at as for like a solid 10 minutes then being ela person Ariana was like "can we get breakfast?" Then Chrion came to our rescue and said something like "let the children eat" then after setting a layer of the final toaches everyone who didnt need to be dead was now where they supposed to be, in the living world. Jason and Piper made up and to be honest everyone seemed to be happy but I wondered is this the only thing we're supposed to do I mean the world is unlimited. Leo's mom was amazing and so was Nico's mom they were like "thank you" and "Eat Eat". Soon eveyone was surrounding the girls and me, and talking loudly and then my locket sparked and then everything was frozen and still. I looked at the clock, the second hand wouldn't move. I glanced around and saw Ariana glance up from her food and Tiffeny try to learn the bow and arrow while Luciana was trying to sleep but, failing.