Chapter 2

I looked down the street both ways for any sign of anything that thing may have left behind. I kept on looking until my phone buzzed. It was my dad asking where I was and why I wasn't home yet. I just replied 'the game ran long, im walking up the drive way' after that he didn't say anything.

I walked into the house to see my dad sitting at the kitchen table reading a book "good book?" I asked him not really caring. "Yeah" he said not looking away from the page. "How long have you been reading it?" I asked " four hours straight" he said again not looking away from the book but still having no expression in his voice "well I'm going to bed night. Oh and by the way April got hit by a car" I told starting to go upstairs "yeah yeah okay" he told me. I rolled my eyes and ran upstairs making sure not to wake up my little sister. I changed into my pjs and leaped into bed. The minute my head hit the pillow I fell asleep I didn't realize how tired I was with all of the commotion going on with April and....April holy crap I forgot about April getting hit! I hope she's okay...

*mikey's p.o.v.*

"Leo Leo Leo Leo Leo LEOOOOO" I said as loud as I could just to annoy the crap out of him. "WHAT DO YOU WANT MIKEY" Leo said angrily, ' Yes! My plan to annoy Leo worked perfectly!" I thought. " hhhhiiiii" I said, Leo didn't answer " oh and I think we lost some parts of the shell razor after we ran over that mutant squirrel, just sayin!" I said. Right as I said that, Donnie looked at me with some worry in his eyes, " what kinds of parts?" Donnie asked me "I don't know some pipes I think one of them was a gas pipe and stuff like that." Donnie shot me a worried glance " that's not good" Donnie said before trailing off in to mumbling sciencey stuff to himself.

I started spinning around in my spiny chair with my arms in the air "WEEEEEEEEEEE!" I said loudly. After a minute or so my arms started spreading apart, they were straight out in the air

when I all of a suddenly smacked raph in the back of his head. I stopped and looked around, I couldn't see anything but I knew raph was coming to hit me or something like that. I turned in my chair and saw again nothing but a spinning world. Then I felt someone pounding on my shell, I covered my head with my hands and said "OW! Raph quit it, oww!" "Nope, not until u......" He was cut off by Leo saying "Raph", that's all that was needed to be said " Fine" he said and sat back down. "Yes!" I said happily "thank you leeooooooooooooooooooooooo!" I sang in my opera tone. Leo rolled his eyes and continued driving. " Who wants to sing a song?" I ask happily. " Not me" Raph says " nope" Leo say and Donnie blocked me out and continued mumbling his sciencey crap to himself. " fine then be that way" I said folding my arms across my chest " how about hmmmm ohhh I know how about a frozen song? I know you guys love it! And I just have a feeling that raph is going to sing with me right?!" I ask with pleading eyes " no why would I sing with you of all people" Raph says not looking at me and my pleading eyes " Fine I will sing it by myself then! LET IT GOOOOO LET IT GOOOO LET IT GOOOO LET IT GOOO LET IT GOOO!!!" I kept repeating cause I don't even know how the song goes

Raph looked at me like his head was about to explode. He takes in a deep breath while raising a fist it the air to punch me. I stand up hoping to doge him when all of a sudden, Leo skids to a stop and I go flying to the front of the vehicle. " we're here!" Leo said getting out of the shell razor. I wince in pain but get out anyways.

"'Where are we going?" I whisper as we go into ninja stealth mode through the kranng layer " Just follow my lead" Leo says " Yes your majesty!" I say trying to sound like a little girl "shut it mikey" Leo hisses. I smile like an idiot. Leo looks around looks clear here he says before 'leading' us back to the shell razor.

When night patrol was done we headed back to the layer and stayed up for a while watching tv. Then at 1:38am we all finally went to bed.

* Authors Note* thanks for reading it I hope u like it so far!! If u want to u can give me ideas that would be very helpful and faster to update ( no deaths ideas please) I may throw in some fun little surprises in the story that u may or May not enjoy! Hope u like it!