Chapter 2: I Met Her

>???'s POV<

I curled myself up into a ball, looking out the window. The blankets covered most of my body.

"What's wrong with him!? That boy has been stuffed in his room all day, the nerve!" I could hear the disgusting disdain-filled voice of my mother.

"I'm not sure, Madam! Second Young Master has been doing this every since Third Young Mistress married the Fourth Prince of Hell, Madam." The maid my mother had asked replied respectfully, but I could hear the fear in her voice.

I curled up even more, if that was even possible. How dare she marry that man! She promised... She promised...

I crawled out of bed, not even bothering to change clothes, brush my hair, or even take a bath. I just walked out unevenly.

My legs were numb. I walked out and I could see from the corner of my eyes the maid and my mother staring at me with shocked gazes. I knew they hadn't expected me to walk out. Not at all.

I walked over, to that demons castle, where my sister was meant to live her entire life after marriage. That horrid place.

I knocked rather loudly and rudely. Someone opened the door, and then seemed quite shocked at how bad I looked, but they looked pretty banged up, too.

With messy black hair, bags under their eyes, and silver eyes staring back at me. His clothes were even messier that mine were and he was leaning on the door lazily and sleepily. Although he seemed so banged up I knew he could probably beat me up in a half a second. I could smell the putrid stench of "high level demon royal" all over him.

"What do you want,... Uhm? I believe you are the brother of my fiancè." He answered, his deep voice quite enticing.

Wait, what? He's my brother-in-law?! I heard he was fat, ugly pig with a lecherous personality! Although he was pretty banged up I'm sure he would be actually pretty handsome and he didn't seem one bit lecherous.

He waved me in and I walked in, though I'm not sure why, then after a brief conversation and some food, I found myself wandering about his mansion.

As I reached the garden, I saw a girl. She seemed to be about the same age as the man I saw before, picking flowers from the beautiful garden.

She got up and ran in my direction with her head down suddenly, and since she was so close, she bumped into me. Her red blood eyes looked into mine and I swear my heart jumped out of my chest. She had a headfull of white now messy hair.

I climbed out from under her then grabbed her hand and pulled her up.

She smiled and blushed a little even, whispering a "Thank you, sir" before running away without even picking up her flowers. They seemed to be Amaryllis's; blood red and beautiful.

I picked them all up; They reminded me of her eyes. They also reminded me of something else.

I felt a headache and it seemed as if my voice was screaming: "You can't remember that!"

It was like the smell of blood had traveled to my nose cause I smelled salt.

After that, I was home. I don't remember walking home.

Weird.

>End<