Junior

Chanyeol was a boxer, and Sehun
was his junior who quitted boxing.

He continues to lick his ice cream, not noticing the ice cream melting off the cone and dripping on his hands as he was too focused on drooling over the guy's back on his phone.

"Baekhyun, your ice cream is melting."

Baekhyun snapped out of his thoughts, noticing his ice cream melting, he winced, getting a tissue and wiping off the ice cream dripping on his hand as he decided to quickly finish off the ice cream.

"Who's that guy on your phone?" Sehun was quick to notice a dude with his muscular back. Baekhyun took his phone away quickly, turning it off. "No one."

"That looks like Park Chanyeol."

"Who?"

"Park Chanyeol, I remember him in college, he was an out boxer but the guy was cold."

Park Chanyeol...Chan..yeol. Baekhyun said the words slowly, pronouncing his name and liking the sound of how smooth his tongue spoke it. He quickly searched the guy on different social media platforms, finding him on twitter as his eyes sparkled when he stumbled upon a picture.

"Park..Chanyeol. He's hot."

"What?"

"I saw him at the candy shop! He was holding boxing gloves! Where does he like, do his punches? Like what specific place!"

"Oh my god Baekhyun, don't tell me you like him."

"I do! I'm gonna go find him!"

"Baekhyun! You're gonna look stupid!"

"Just pretend that you still do boxing! Come on, do it for me!"

Baekhyun winced as Sehun pulled him in the gym. Sehun lead them to where Baekhyun guessed the location where Chanyeol was boxing based on the photos.

After a while and Baekhyun finds Chanyeol punching some bags, his eyes glistened once again, seeing how hard Chanyeol was punching the bags, and when Sehun got back from the rest room, it was the exact moment Chanyeol finally punched right through the punching bag.

"Oh my god. Did you see that!? He shot right through it—he's strong, you should go fight him!"

"What?! Baekhyun I can't fucking fight him when pussy ass just saw his fist shot right through the punching bag!"

Chanyeol groaned, watching how the rice was falling out of the bag. Getting a broom and cleanung it up, as he heard a familiar voice coming up behind him.

After cleaning the mess up and apologizing for breaking the bag, once again, or maybe it was the 56th time he did, based on his coach's records of how many times he broke it. He turned around, seeing the face of the baby face he met earlier at the candy shop and his junior back from college when he had a match with him and suddenly made him a pussy when he punched too hard causing him to bleed.

"Hey Seahoon, it's been a long time. Want a match?"

Chanyeol calls out Sehun's name, as Sehun sighed while watching Baekhyun giggle. The guy can't even remember his name and thanks to Baekhyun, he can't say no because he would obviously be called a pussy again if he refuses.

"Uhm, sure! Let's warm up first."

Sehun was never really serious in boxing, he thought it was cool and did it because of how cool and strong Chanyeol looked. But after having the feeling of almost breaking off your jaw by your role model, he got scared eventually.

"After your done loosing! Can you ask him his number?"

"Baekhyun for fucks sake."

As for that, Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol, making eye contact with him before he flashes a bright smile, waving cheerfully as Chanyeol was confused, but decided to wave back and have a little grin.

I will do double updates most of the time, but I will only post one update if I don't have time or I'm busy. But usually when there's no double updates, there's more likely of a chance that the update will be longer than the rest.