Lollipop

Baekhyun wanted to buy candy,
and gets intimidated by a guy holding
boxing gloves.

After picking out the candies he liked, walking his way through the counter as he pushed in another guy that was supposed to be next in line.

"Hey, don't push kid."

Baekhyun's head perked up, getting intimidated by the guy's height as he mumbled an apology and let the guy go through first. As Baekhyun waited, he noticed the guy was holding boxing gloves, which was threatening but, it was hot.

He was next, since the guy had only bought a pack of gum and a lollipop while Baekhyun had all sorts of candies that could possibly get him diabetes at some point.

He couldn't stop staring at the guy, it was maybe his boxing gloves that caught Baekhyun's attention. He's never met a boxer before and the guy looked cool.

After getting his candies paid, leaving the candy shop and watching how the guy removes his jacket, sweating and caused Baekhyun to drool. His back, oh my god

The guy was muscular, and Baekhyun decided to take a picture of him and the little sound of the camera was heard by the guy, making him turn around and Baekhyun taking another shot before running away in embarrassment, leaving the guy confused as he continued sucking on his lollipop.

This chapter is short, but I will make the other ones longer but mostly ranging of a maximum of 1500 words, I really don't plan to make this a legitamate story and just a fun one.