Beaten Numbers

Chanyeol was a boxer, and Sehun
was a pussy who's best friend wanted
the boxer's number.

Baekhyun wasn't even doing anything besides checking out Chanyeol and Sehun who's been apparently been 'warming' up for the past 10 minutes.

Sehun didn't want to admit it, but he was scared. He knew he was a pussy and he wanted to run away, he had hoped the punch Chanyeol threw towards the bag was the last of his energy that could knock someone out. He only hoped Chanyeol would go softer, even if his fit body that developed from college had grown even buffer meaning Chanyeol could've or did get stronger.

"Sehun, it's been 10 minutes, go to the ring!"

Baekhyun said, as Sehun glared at him groaning. Sehun tried to break the punching bag like Chanyeol's, for sure he was fit and did almost have the same body as Chanyeol, but he was pretty sure he had no strength to go along with it.

"This is the last time I'm going to the boxing gym with you if he knocks me out."

Sehun didn't even know why Baekhyun already seemed like he was crushing on Chanyeol, and how he already admired Chanyeol even if he hadn't had a single clue on who the fuck Chanyeol was.

Sehun slowly walked to the ring, climbing up and gulping and watching how Chanyeol was ready.

"Can we like, wear headgears? I haven't boxed in a long time."

"Go ahead if you want, but I might not go easy on this."

Sehun quickly went on to put on a headgear, not wanting to get knocked out and wake up seeing his beautiful face get ruined with a single punch.

Fuck me. he gulped, taking deep breathes and before they could start, he could hear Baekhyun cheering, not for him but, for Chanyeol. Idiot! Betraying his best friend over a hot cold guy! Tch!

Chanyeol really didn't go easy, he started out first with a punch that Sehun luckilg dodge, but it was more of a tease as Chanyeol laughed and Sehun just looks at him wondering how he thought that was funny when Sehun thought it was the last time his life flashed before his eyes.

Sehun was too scared to punch. He didn't know what to do as Chanyeol threw in another punch, which was unexpected causing Sehun to get it.

This guy! I can't see where his punches are going! Why the fuck is he so fast holy shit! Sehun tries to look where Chanyeol was throwing in, but within a lightning speed of Chanyeol's punch, he got hit again and endlessly ends up being beaten up and none of his punches were effective.

On the other side, Baekhyun admired how Chanyeol looked so cool. He felt like he was watching a real boxing match. Even if his best friend was being beaten up and having no mercy from the guy he was crushing on, his eyes were set on different parts of his body.

He had beautiful eyes, large ears, large arm that were probably the size of his head, his chest was fit too that his nipples were showing through his shirt and especially his toned abs, not to mention he had a slight tan in which made him even hotter. And he had—a big dick too, he could see his boner, oh and he had a great ass too.

"S-sehun stop crying!"

Sehun was at the corner, leaning against a car as he cried while Baekhyun sighed, Sehun hissing when he gently applied the alcohol with his wounds.

Baekhyun didn't think Sehun was actually going to get punched this bad, or maybe he couldn't see how he was getting punched so bad because of the speed of the boxer's punches.

"I'm never going to the gym with you again! How can you pick that douche over your own best friend!?"

"Sehun I'm sorry. I didn't think he would go that hard on you."

"Idiot! Even if he doesn't have to try, he's still strong and he doesn't do it intentionally! That guy is mad skilled, thanks to you if I ever meet my tinder date, he'd think I photoshop my pictures!"

It wasn't like Chanyeol actually beated Sehun with the cause of wounds, but Sehun was so stupid that he ended up hurting himself and Chanyeol just staying there innocent.

"I can give you my whole pack of jelly beans!"

"I don't want jelly beans! Stick them up your ass for all I care, maybe even better if Chanyeol did ut for you. I'm leaving, don't talk to me for the rest of the day! I'm not forgiving you for causing me a black eye!"

Sehun stood up, pushing Baekhyun as he walked away like a kid while Baekhyun pouted. After a few seconds, he stood up, dusting off the dirt on his clothes.

He thought about it, maybe he can make Chanyeol his friend, he seems like a cool guy! Then after becoming friends, they can become best friends, then boyfriends, then husbands then Chanyeol can be his daddy too, although Baekhyun might have to shave for a while.

He remembered! He didn't get the boxer's number yet. He decided he thought it was a good idea to ran back to the gym, where he saw Chanyeol in the same place, cleaning up again as he broke all of the punching bags, only leaving him available for the mannequin ones or whatever you call those.

He ran to Chanyeol, getting his phone out and while at Chanyeol's perspective, he hears the little pipsqueak's voice again, he perked his head up, seeing him skip, skip his steps as he ran to him.

"Chanyeol!" Baekhyun smiles when he stops in front of Chanyeol, standing infront of him where their bodies almost touched, as Chanyeol backed away a little bit, looking puzzled.

"Hey, I forgot to ask your number! Here's mine!"

Chanyeol was confused, looking at Baekhyun for a few seconds before just taking the phone, putting in his number and giving it back to Baekhyun who gladly took it.

"Thanks! I'll see you tomorrow. Nice Zootopia boxers you got there." Baekhyun smiles before leaving as Chanyeol looks down, seeing his exposed Zootopia boxer brand as he blushes, seeing Baekhyun from afar at the door winking at him before happily leaving.

"What the fuck."