Beginnings

Family, what is that? Is it a place? Is it a person?
This is a question that grew with Chance as he sat there flashing back over his deadpan sad life. He stood there despairing at the perfectly symmetrical and parallel lines that are defined along his dark skin.

"Sigh another day of this hell," he silently whispered to himself. As he rose from his bed to get ready for a boring day. Just moving an inch to be alive felt exasperating at this point as he finally found the motivation he needed to spring in to action.

"Shit at this rate I'll be late, Ugh." He grumbled still lacking some drive to actually be productive.

Fumbling out to catch the bus that just pulled away from the stop, " This ain't good." He thought as he was just about to give in to his laze and retreat into his home an unexpected friend happens by.

" Hop in!" Lana shouted above her blaring music as Chance was just about to give up.

Reluctantly he goes to the car and hops into the passenger side, " Hey Lana in time to catch my usual tardy ass aren't yah?" He spouts sourly seeing as his intent was to not turn up but who better to catch him than his manager.

Oh crap I forgot my name is Chance, Chance Strange and well here is how my life got screwed. Make no mistake my name only does me not enough justice seems I'll just have to take you to the beginning of it all...... after all no story starts in the middle

*AN* so I know there may be a lot of editing that's gonna be needed and between work and life sucking I dunno if I'll be able to edit just asking that we not criticize the crappy grammar. Will be back at this Soon lemme know how this was for a start.