Childhood

AN thank you for all the viewer that have started to to support my work I really do appreciate you guys feel free to DM me anytime ok 👍🏾 this might be long.

Chance's POV
    When do you start remembering? Do you remember times when you were younger? Let's say three years old well if you don't well I do. I would like to forget but I can't the memories linger the pain they cause the loneliness it caused me.

Suddenly the memories come back......!

Chance Sixteen years earlier

      "Mom if you're not going to pick me up who is?" Said innocent three year old Chance.

   She smiled down at her little precious boy " Well I know how much you like to stay with Aunty Janie and Uncle Troy so they will be coming to get you today," She said her little one frowning.

   " Not them why?" He gingerly said for a three year old his speech was quite fluent and so were his tantrums. His mother fearing the inevitable tantrum quickly cushioned this apparently sour news to her son. " Love it will be fine aunt will let you stay in Jamie's room I know how much you love your cousin, right?" She cooed softly to calm him down.

   Chance was spoiled in that way his mother would obey his request just to avoid an upset son seeing as she was to be expecting another but the young Chance would not be aware of this for awhile, he beamed at the mention of the coolest person a boy his age could think of an older cousin who treated him like a little brother.

  His mood changed rather quickly almost like his mother hit a switch. "Really thank you mommy!"  was all he squealed all the way to kindergarten where he spent the days excelling academically as he was no ordinary boy.
     As she left him she smiled before waiving him off, "be good and do well my baby," she managed to say before he sprinted off leaving her there to watch his backside entering the institution.

    She rubbed her tummy and spoke, "time for us to get to work hmm little guy." She smiled as she felt a little kick from her growing child within and with that she headed off to work.

    "My cousin Jamie is the best cousin," little Chance would sing to his class mates in a singsong voice to taunt them sang ever so proudly. His cousin Jamie who was 8 years older than him would say come here little guy and tickle and play with him until they had to part ways was dark and slightly muscular for an eleven year old his eyes gleamed a dark brown and even captivating gaze.

  His day at kindergarten had been long ( no doubt to his anticipated playing with his beloved cousin ) not knowing the events that would occur later that evening was far from it. Often his cousin would bite down on his ear or rub his tummy before tickling him which in future granted had pleasurable aptitude however what happened was different on this day.

    Bouncing out to the gate to meet his aunt who would take him home before leaving to tend to her shop away from home where she and her husband would spend a portion of their day. "Is Jamie home Aunty Janie ?" An overjoyed Chance inquires with haste to his aunt who gave a small nod. " He should be home about now."

    Little Chance would have bounce instantly there his cousin was his hero like in the Superman comics he would like to look at pictures of . Finally they got to the apartment  Aunt Janie has two sons a daughter and a niece who she adopted living with her the other the eldest living on her own and the older brother and niece we at extra curricular activities they took part in.                
     " Jaaaaammmmmiiiieeee!!!!" Chance shouted at the top of his voice with a gleam of utter amazement and awe at his older cousin who recognized his voice and came to greet him by picking him up and squeezing his small and frail body.
   "Hey Chance, what's up lil cuz?" He warmly greeted. "Jamie you take care of him till I get back ok," Said aunt Janie and he nodded with a "mmhmm," in response. After aunt Janie left Jamie took chance inside to his room in Chance's mind he was not going to leave his cousin's side not once.
     As Jamie booted up his Nintendo GameCube and they started to play games which Chance was getting better at suddenly Jamie realized his younger cousin was still in his school uniform. "Hey Chance I think you should change you clothes." He said and he obeyed almost before his cousin could finish, however Chance still being dependent was not able to remove his shirt.
    "Here I'll do it for you," Jamie said

......it will get a little graphic here as this cousin was far from saintly even at his age.

     Upon removing Chance's clothing Jamie tickled him causing Chance to giggle uncontrollably then he did something different, he started touching his cousin's nipples and lightly pinching them earning little groans from Chance as he squirmed.    

     "Hey I'm going to do something ok, close your eyes,"  the innocent child did as he was told and he felt a warm feeling on his chest it felt ok at first at that point his body had strangely experienced his first sexual arousal. ( at age three).
  Chance suddenly felt his shorts being taken off but not knowing what was happening he left his cousin, as he completely trusted him. His cousin had taken his not fully matured shaft into his mouth. As Chance felt his cousin's mouth with his eyes still closed his toes curled as if he were going to reach a breaking point.

  His cousin obviously knowledgeable protruded his body with a finger with his index finger, "aah!" Chance screamed whilst tears formed his cousin looking up to see his innocent eyes as his innocence was now compromised silenced him with a kiss. " it's ok does it hurt?" He asked. "Yes it does." He said with tears flowing heavily now his cousin looked at him fiercely and removed his own shorts.
  Chance looked at his cousin wide eyed as his length flashed in front of him. Jamie grabbed his head and rammed his rod into his younger cousin's mouth and he whispered, " it's a lollipop suck it" Chance still not sure what was going on did as he was told his older cousin was his hero so if he said something he would believe it. After a few minutes he stopped and said, " this lollipop has no taste," Jamie then looked down at him and told him to lay on his belly as Chance did as he was told.
     He realized something was off but this was his idol. He looked up to this person he would not hurt him was what he thought. Suddenly he felt the "lollipop" at his rear forcing its way into him.
    This time his cries were loud as his cousin thrusted into to him time and again he felt as if he were being ripped open from that area he cried until no tears were left and it just became whimpers, "Shh baby boy, don't ever tell anyone ok I'm going to stop" he said pounding into him full length once more before pulling out.

    His eyes wet with tears his cousin felt jerked and took him for a shower and he then dressed his cousin and himself. "Please don't ever tell anyone or else we will get into trouble," Chance not wanting to get into trouble agreed and smiled on the outside but his spirit knowing something was wrong, he died on the inside.

AN now I know rape is a serious thing and incestual rape is even worse but this shit happens as I said it's not a fictional book but it's not real it is just life now believe me Chance's years only get worst coming up. You guys can tell me how I'm doing comments and votes are appreciated thanks guys 🥰💯 next chapter not sure when but I'll try to update frequently