Friends are Family

Chance's POV
    Even though in a messed up world I still managed to find good people ( lies kids everyone is bad ) people who care and are always there, no matter what.

     There's Jake my little brother (not actually my brother well none of them are but mom calls em her kids and they call her mom), Kiearia and Shauna. Jake's the pretty much sane one but hates seeing me cry.

     Kiearia is super sensitive, (really gay) and she's always eating my food, and Shauna the tomboy (also gay) is also the crazy dancer emo butch type lesbian you don't see everyday. No Jake is not gay neither am I, I'm "controversial" as I'd like to put it.

   "Jaee!!!!" I hear the high pitched squeal from outside my room window signaling that the crazy had arrived.

     I look out my window only to see them all entering before scrambling to close my door, "Fuck! Not now," as I ran to my bathroom hoping to hide the fresh cuts on my arm.

    "You skinny son of a.... !" Kiearia's words cut short by Jake's all too good perception.

  "Yo big bro, the girls are here, and I'll say it once," he sighed out knowing exactly why I was hiding out in here.

"Let me in, I won't say anything," he said finally. Knowing I would only talk to him he knew exactly how to get under my skin truth be told, my current partner (gender neutral term), was not being so much of a partner and to make it worst the flashbacks were coming back ever so frequently.

     I reluctantly opened the door to see his dark brown orbs sad and tears from seeing my bloodied hands and tortured face. He of all the three felt more hurt when anything happened to me.

   "Chan...." his words cut off before being able to completely say my name by my quiet sobs. 

    He quickly embraced me in a hug that made it all the more much of an even heavier weight and my sons became more brash and breathy.

  "I-i i j-just can't," I managed to get out between sobs.

  " it's ok bro.... I'm here now, I'm sorry I wasn't here when you needed me," my best friend said comfortingly.

    I have a special liking for my brother he is shorter than me for one and I like shorties, he's my only confidant and I love him like the other two who were most likely listening I froze the other side of my bathroom door.

   "Come in," I said faintly and there were two suddenly I felt weak my arms were still bleeding and I had lost a considerable amount of blood.

   "Chance!" I could hear them shout frantically as my conscious faded leaving me in my dreaded fear.

   Darkness.

Catching up with where the last chapter left off in the flashback.

     He remembered his first time fainting after seeing his mother in that condition. He blinked feverishly after hours of sleep from exhaustion and what he had come home to.

   As his memory recoiled to his waking he looked around frantically, "Mom!" He looked about for his mother, to no avail he gave up his search coming to the realization that she was not there. He heard a knocking at the door had he known who was on the other end the door would have never opened.

      It was Jamie, "Hey Chance, You ok?" Chance scared only nodded in response.

    He stepped further inside and close the door behind him and pulled Chance into an embrace. Chance's heart was beating frantically as he knew what his cousin capable of.

      At this point he only let his tears fall silently, as making any excess noise would only earn him a punch or worse at this point.

  Jamie then lifted him up and took him to the room, "Strip," he said.

   Upon request he did as he was told as he knew he was about to be violated once more. Without warning his cousin threw off his own clothing and began his assault.

   "Suck it!" He commanded Chance knowing that there was no escape did as he was told, taking in his cousin's massive shaft.

   Chance never liked obeying that request as often his cousin would push himself too far causing him to choke. After awhile "I'm gonna...!" Jamie panted before releasing his seed into his younger cousin's mouth.

   "Swallow," he commanded. Chance felt disgusted having being reduced to a mere toy for his cousin's sexual gain and to correct his sexuality crisis.

   Having obeyed his request he braced him self  for what would be next. His cousin roughly inserting a finger made him wince slightly at the pain this only got worst as his cousin added an extra finger stretching him.

   The pain this seven year old felt was past what was tolerable and logical. This escalated as a third finger entered this made the boy cry out in pain but no one would ever hear these cries.

    The older them lined himself at the boy's entrance and thrust deep into his cave, "mmmhmm warm," he said lustily.

   His eyes no longer pure but tainted with evil from his impure deeds. He roughly kissed his cousin all the while thrusting ever more so deeply. Chance already spent just lay whimpering as he thought of dying. Maybe if he died it would all be fine.

    He felt his cousin's pace quicken as he released a second time inside his cousin. He quickly showered them both and dressed himself and his cousin.

   "Do you hate me?" Jamie asked.

  "No, I just don't like the things you do to me." Chance said gingerly.

  Riiiinnnnnngggg the house phone went off

"Hello," Chance said as he picked up the phone.

   "Hey baby are you ok?" His mother asked

His eyes filled with tears and joy for hearing his mother's voice.

  "I'm fine mommy," he cried.

  "Where are you?" He quizzed.

  His eyes widened at the response his mother gave, "I'm at the hospital," she said wearily, "I will be home by tomorrow ok?" She said once more.

  Defeat in his voice he reluctantly replied, "Oh......ok what happened?" He asked this time no response came all he heard was beeping and people talking.

   "We're losing her!" A man said in a worrisome tone.

"Stats? Is the ER ready?" Again the same voice came over this time another replied, "Yes Doctor Williams."  Then dial tone his cousin went pale at those words I would never ask what I mean.
   "I'll just wait on my mom," he said sending what was to come would be another story

AN
So tired
Sleep: come here
Life: Oh no u don't
Really tired did the chapter half asleep thanks for all the views I know for a kid this is a lil graphic here in terms of events but stuff like this happens and it messes up teenage boys thanks to all my support love u all guys thank so much see u in the next chapter lovelies