Don't need to read this~

(One thing I'm really annoyed about... my chapters keep mixing up!

I suck ass but I think the story will end there. 

Been focusing a LOT on school (except I still get shitty grades but BTS told me to keep trying LMAO). 

I was going to have another chapter, but I decided not to publish it because it didn't change the story at all! More of an extra to end a bit more smoothly I guess, but I'll leave that to your own imagination. 

I do have a short story all done and ready to be published like literally the ENTIRE THING can be published in one day but... I feel like it's best not to for reasons I'm not sure of myself. 

I'm a terrible writer (in the 2nd lowest english class at school so... that explains it), and I was tempted to make a second account because I don't want people I know stalking me (true friends amirite). 

Actually some people I hate stalk me too and I know if I keep publishing they'll say bullshit about me as a person and probably spread weird rumours (maybe that's why I don't want to publish anymore... lol). 

But if anyone is reading through this I would just like to say thank you and I really wish I could make people happy with my stories! 

My last message from this book, 

Love yourself.

- Arimiee