Chapter 21: Opening Ceremonies/ Yang's Birthday

The day before Opening Ceremonies

Y/n PoV

I was currently on my way to Ozpin's office. Apparently he need an important job that need to be done.
I had finally arrived at his office and entered the room.

Ozpin: Mr. Rose come in.

Y/n: Sir what's this about.

Ozpin: Straight to the point I see. As you know tomorrow are the Opening Ceremonies of the Vytal Festival Tournament. Each school is introduce as well as receive the ranks fron their fights.

Y/n: Ok?

Ozpin: Well, Mr. Rose. We need a flag barrier and a song to enter under.

Y/n: And let me guess, you want me to do take care of both tasks.

Ozpin: In the simplest way, yes.

Y/n: Alright, but I need something done by tonight then.

Ozpin: What?

Y/n: A green cape, with Vale's Symbol on it. I want to make sure people know, I'm proud to represent my school and my Kingdom.

Ozpin: Very Well. It shall be done within one hour.

Y/n: Thank you Ozpin. By chance do you know who one the contest Vale decided to do.

Ozpin: You mean the one,were who ever guess all the ranks of teams correctly announces the teams for Beacon?

Y/n: That's the one.

Ozpin: I'm not sure, who won that contest.

Y/n: Well, I'll be going now. Happy 80th Vytal Festival!

Ozpin: Happy 80th Vytal Festival!

As you left Glynda came in to Ozpin's office.

Ozpin: Ah, Glynda. Just the person I wanted to see. Have the ranks been finalized for the tournament?

Glynda: Ozpin, we have a problem. Myself,Peach,Oobleck and Port have all agreed with places 3-8. It's just spots one and two we disagree on.

Ozpin: I see. So, I'm the deciding vote.

Glynda: Peach and I, agree that these should be the order while Port and Oobleck believe it's the other way around.

Ozpin: Well, I'll review the two fights and then send in the ranks.

Glynda:Very Well, sir.

Ozpin watches both fights very carefully. As he watches one fight, it sparked interest on the style of the team he was watching.

Ozpin: Why are they holding back? I made my decision. Well, let's shock the world shall we.

Ozpin sends in the finalized ranks. After a couple of minutes, a notification pops up with a winner from the contest.

Ozpin: Let's notify the contest winner shall we.

Ozpin then sends a message across Vale to the contest winner.

Somewhere in Vale

C.W.: OMG.

R.M: What's got you excited?

C.W.: I won the contest. I can't believe it.

R.M.: Congratulations.

R.W.: What's the commotion?

R.M.: She won the contest.

C.W.: I can't wait to announce the ranks for Beacon tomorrow.

R.W.: Getting to announce the ranks, as a former 3 time Vytal Festival Champion.