Chapter 30: A Champion will Rise

Welcome Readers to the long awaited Chapter 30 of the Silver Rose. Wow 30 Chapters, I can't believe I have come this far. I want to explain a couple of things. I've been scared to release this,many due to I didn't see it while enough to present. This chapter has sat in my head since October when I started writing this book. But after looking around other stories, I learn to relax more and enjoy what you put out. Anyways let me explain a couple of things before you start reading this chapter.

1. I been busy with personal things so it has delayed the book a bit. I've been sick for the last couple of weeks and The Overwatch League has just started up again. So I had to space my time around to work with this.

2. Song 3 of the fight. Majority of the reasoning behind the delay was the third song. I was having trouble picking out of 3 songs for this. The other two songs were Neon from RWBY and I Won't Let You Down by Loving Caliber. I recommend you listen to them also when it comes to the third song to see what I was the struggling with when it came to this decision.

3. I recommend when you get to the 11 songs, yes 11 songs, you play them through before you get to the next song. I can't describe everything that I have invision for the past 4 months. You also get a glimpse into the music I listen too as well.

4. I also write another book call The Silver Dragon. If you want to see my more creative side, I recommend it. Also I read other stories to help inspire me when it comes to ideas.

5. The Eyes. For the past two chapters your eyes have been flickering. In this chapter you learn why. Also I believe I've created a original concept with the power of the Silver Eyes. I got tricks that nobody has ever seen.

Anyways without further delay, enjoy Chapter 30 of the Silver Rose.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the event that accorded last night, every person from Vale was looking for you. No one knew what was going to happen. Penny revealed one of your biggest secrets to the world and people were starting to ask questions.

Ruby: Where is he?

Weiss: I don't know. We tried everything. We called his scroll, sent him countless messages. There is nothing we can do.

Meanwhile, Oscar was walking around town looking for his master.
Suddenly a message appears on his scroll that Ozpin had gave him.

Come alone to the Emerald Forest by the Rose Manor. Don't tell anyone about this.

~Y/n

Oscar then receives a group call from Ruby.

Ruby: Did you find him in the city?

Oscar: No. How's your end going?

Ruby: Came up short as well.

Yang: We need to find him.

Blake: Who knows where he can be?

Yang: I swear if someone is hiding something from us, I will beat them so bad that they wish they weren't born.

Oscar: Maybe he just wants to be alone right now. I'll go see if he's in the Emerald Forest.

Ruby: But you don't have a weapon yet.

Oscar: You do realize that I do have some experience with grimm. Also your brother gave me his two pistols incase anything happened.