sanha dreams™️

(a/n): Yes. Kang Hyewon as in Iz*one i love her so much uwu anyways she is the basis of this story the protagonist, the female main character whatever u call it

So, what are we having today?" Sanha asked in his sweet voice. I was so whipped for that boy. Just hearing his voice makes me want to crawl on the floor and scream.
His hands reached out to pull mine and thrust it into his pockets. And that was the second time i died today. How is this giant beagle so adorable and smooth at the same time? i was smiling out of joy when RING!!!

i woke up.

-------------------------------------------------------
"ahhhhhhhHHHHHHHHhhhhhrnG" i smacked the table hard with my head.
That was probably my fourth exasperated sigh of the day. Ever since last week with my encounter of this really cute boy, i developed a sorta crush and couldnt stop dating him.. in my mind. and the sanha dreams were just amazing. fuc how do i get out.

"girly u better get a grip on, prince charming just strode in" my best friend minju pipped up.
i quickly sat up and started fixing my hair "damn how do i look"
minju just sighed and tbh same.

----------------------------------------------------

it was lunch time and I plopped down onto my usual seat with minju beside me. It was a good day because right then I saw a glimpse of coconut head walking towards our direction and my heart skipped. it was too late to ignore his beautiful existence because we made eye contact and minju smirked. she quickly went to buy lunch for both of us leaving me alone. right there.

"Oh hey, didn't we meet before? hyewon right?" sanha's voice was like honey and I was breathless. I just hoped my face wasn't too red. "uh.. yeah" I managed to croak out. his lips curved into an adorable smile curing my depression and his dimples popped making my heart swell. he looked like a lil puppy uwu. he was about to leave but I didn't want that to happen. I wanted to talk more but I just didn't know what to talk about. oh well.

i couldnt take it anymore. these feelings of being whipped were too much. my chest hurt from just seeing the shape of his back so later that day I did the most unexpected thing ever. I asked him out.

jk. ofcourse I didn't do that.

instead I slid into his dms.

hwunnieuwu: hello

danabubu: yo

hwunnieuwu: whatsup

danabubu: wait.. who is this?

hwunnieuwu: hyewon

danabubu: oh. hi :)

hwunnieuwu: kdjfasjdfjsogqowjo

danabubu: ..are you okay?

hwunnieuwu: splendid.

hwunnieuwu: *inserts meme*

danabubu: haha

Hyewon's POV

I wanted to keep it going but the chat was at a standstill at this point and I might be bothering him so I just locked my phone and went back to biochemistry with a racing heart. I cant believe I just texted THE yoon sanha that has been on my mind for the past 487593475934795 hours and he even replied! I couldn't contain the excitement but my practical report would not just write by itself so I quickly attended to that.

brrrr. my phone buzzed. and my heart did its signature twirl.

danabubu: so whatcha doin??

oh my god. he actually wants to talk.

hwunnieuwu: struggling my way thru today's biochem lab report. u??

danabubu: texting you, haha

hwunnieuwu: KYA

danabubu: ??

hwunnieuwu went offline.

danabubu: :((

danabubu: btw we should talk more in school

/delivered/

danabubu: haha good luck with biochemistry

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"ohhh my god you WHAt?!" minju shouted in my ear after hearing about my texting sanha. apparently I haven't been this bold since middle school.
"yeah, so cover me when u see a 6ft brunette with the cutest dimples around, I don't think I could handle the embarrassment".
Minju grabbed me by the shoulders and looked at me in the eye. "GURL. you have!! to face your fears!! and this case your big fat crush on YOON SANHA like I know he means EVERYTHING to you I see the way you look at him its almost disgusting like HYEWON. YOU. ARE INLOVE!!! and im not gonna let your social anxiety or whatever get in the way of your love life. im totally rooting for you on this. So go. talk. to him." she whisper screamed.

*Sanha's POV*

last night kinda caught me off guard. I wasn't expecting a quiet ordinary girl like hyewon to suddenly reach me on kakaotalk. truth be told ive sort of been observing her for awhile, and she always had her friend around. who was it again? that kim minju girl. I recognized her in the hallway the other day as a fellow classmate from biochemistry class. all I did was smile at her though. it was cute when her face turned all red like that.
Wait. Did i, the stone cold sanha just think a girl in my class was cute? what in the world-

"Oh hey sanha, what ya pondering about lover boy?"
It was my classmate eunwoo.
"Nothing"
"That sure didnt seem like nothing, your cheeks are all red and you're smiling at the wall"
" You heard of that girl in biochem with long brown hair and big eyes"
"Bro there's a lot of brunettes with big eyes u gotta be specific 👀"
"Kang Hyewon. Do u know her?"
"Oooh, you mean that really quiet girl with like one friend"
Yeah, her. She's pretty cute.
"Whatever, hyung"

Later that day~~~

It was late evening and the last class just ended. I was walking back from the lockers to the school gate just minding my business when i saw her at her locker. The long brown hair which i noticed glowed even more today and bet would be smooth to the touch, and my heart leaped at the sight. Without any second thoughts, I strode towards her, this is my chance to finally have a real conversation.

"Hi, Hyewon"