Chapter 3✌️

After I unpacked I went straight to bed. I was so tired from all the moving today. I wake up at about 10:00 and I get in the shower. And let the hot water run on my back while washing the conditioner out of my hair. After I got out I put on my polka Bikini and put on a blue crop top with white high waisted shorts. And got my beach bag ready. After that I packed a lunch bag since I was going to the beach all day. After I was all packed and ready, I headed down the the beach. When I got there I got a spot where the sun hit down on you and I put on some sun tanning oil. I put a towel over and under my head and relax on the beach. All of a sudden a volley ball hits my head. I take off the towel that's on my eyes and see a guy right next to me. I say "um hi?" He's says "hi, I'm Jc. Are you new? I haven't seem you here before" I say "Yeah, Actually I just moved in yesterday." While saying that this guy comes running behind him. He's all sweaty and sandy from volleyball I'm guessing. He ask "Hey Who's the new girl?" I say "I'm Taylor" he's says oh well. There having a party tonight here. And there inviting everyone. So you should come!" I say " ok I'll have to see about that" he says "okay." And they both walk away. A few hours later it's about 5:00. And I guess I should just go to the party. Because I have nothing better to do tonight. So I run home and put on a white crop top with a bow in the back and some denim high waisted shorts. I straighten my hair and put on makeup. And just pack my bathing suit. After I'm done I start heading down to the beach. I was so confused. I didn't see Jc or Kian anywhere. So I just say down. A guy comes up to me and ask "are you new?" I say "yes I am actually" he asks "well come to the bonfire! There about to start the party" I say "okay" while walking over there I'm still looking for Jc and kian. But I just sit down by the fire. Then I finally find Jc and kian. "Jc! Kian!" I shout. They come over to me and sit next to me. I say to them " I'm gonna go get a drink" while in doing that the guy I met before I went to the bonfire Connor was there. And he asked "do you want to go in the water?" I say "no" he's says "oh come on" I still respond "no" so he decides to pick me up and take me to the dock while I'm screaming " put me down! Connor put me down now!!" He says "okay" and throws me into the water. Gasping for air he takes my hand and pulls me up. I say " don't touch me. He's says " come on" I say " let go" he doesn't let go. I see he has an anger problem. He grips onto me tighter while I'm screaming "CONNOR LET ME GO!" While I'm screaming that I guy that has a familiar voice comes up and says "let her go" he's takes Connors hands off of me and punches his in the face once and pushes him in the water and it was kian. I was so suprised. He asks "are you okay?" I say. "I'm fine" and me and kian go back to the sand and I say "thank you". I tell him "I'm gonna head home" he says "okay." I say "thanks again." He says " no problem" when I get home I get into my froggy pajama pants and my dream tank top. I take my makeup wipes and wipe off my make up and brush my hair and put it up. Since my dad wasn't home, he was at work sometimes I texted him goodnight. And I say "goodnight dad, love you." And he texts back "goodnight pumpkin, love you too" and I plug in my phone turn on my tv , and doze off into sleep.

Authors note~

I know I haven't updated in a while!

I have been kinda lazy.

And I'm sorry I've been making short chapters.

I just didn't have any good ideas.

But I think this is my longest chapter.

And I'm proud of my self to be honest lol.

But please share my story with your friends!

And make sure to follow me.

I may follow you back.

Vote for me!

And maybe comment what you think so far!

Also, I'm going to try to update a lot more!

And tell me in the comments who my enemy should be.

And don't worry.

More drama is in the future!

My cousin Zoe.

Just reached 2000 reads and 51 followers.

If your interested in creepy pasta.

Go check out Ben and Zoe drowned.

Also make sure to follow her.

And vote for her.

I know this is long.

But I hope you like it!

Thanks for all your guys support.

Love you guys! 💘

Xoxo- Pam💘