Chapter 1- The Day Before The Day.

*TAYLORS POV*

I wasn't too happy about what's happening tomorrow. Right now me and my two bestfriends Danielle And Matthew Were packing my bags because tomorrow I'm moving to California. I'm really not looking forward to it. But since my mom died it's been hard to live in the same house she did. And we need to get away from my dad's ex wife. I was letting my friends keep a few things of mine so they atleast have something to remember me with. "So Danielle If you meet any cute guys your going to tell me right?" I laughed after I said that. "of course!" She laughed. When we were done packing we were so bored. Then Matthew Suggest "How about we go to a teens club?" Me and Danielle didn't know what to say but yes. "I don't have anything to wear, there all packed away." Danielle suggested let's to to her house and I can just borrow some of her clothes. As we got into the car to go to Danielle's house my dad comes home. He asked where we were going and we all said Danielle's House. And he said "alright have fun". We jumped into the car and headed to Danielle's. As soon as we got to Danielle's her dog spot jumped up on us. Man, was I going to miss that dog! I tried to hold back tears. We headed upstairs to find Danielle's mom cleaning Danielle's room. As soon as she sees us she just decides to leave. Then Danielle picked out a cute outfit for me to wear to the club. When I was ready me and dani put on our makeup and curled our hair. When we were ready we headed out the door into her car. When we got to the club we showed our ID's. And they let us in. There was no achohol so it was all good. We arrived and we all just did the lion dance and had a great time before I had to leave tomorrow. We all went home and I finally jumped in bed.