1🏴

"Zinna Lexis Davis come downstairs now!" My father yelled from downstairs.
"I'm coming old man!" I yelled back.
I ran down the step to see my brother on Facebook, my sister on FaceTime with her boyfriend, the the last two fighting each other for the Tv remote. My mother on the phone with her agency, while my father is in the mirror fixing his tie.
Yeah my family pretty big... My oldest siblings is my brother Kyle (17), then Alessia (16), Me (15), then the twins Miguel and Maya(5).
But when I walked downstairs all eyes were on me.
"It finally took you long enough!" My father said as he fixed his tie aggressively. Signaling my mother to come help him.
"You look pretty baby girl..." My mother said hanging up the phone to go help dad with his tie.
"EVERYONE HEAD TO THE CAR Z READY SO LETS GO GO GO PEOPLE!" Mom yelled as she tighten my father's tie a little too much.
"So mom, dad, where we going for this brat's birthday?" Kyle question.
"Somewhere special my baby finally 15!"
"Remember my 15th ma?" Alessia asked
"A nightmare? Yes it was just like your 16." We all laughed as mom put her hands on her temple.
"That was actually one of my favorite days with the kids honey... Even though it was last year, but the twins didn't fight, Z got honor society, Alessia amazing party, and..."
"And your son getting arrested?" Mom stated as she cut dad off.
"Well besides that I had a blast that day!" We laugh and sung all the way to the restaurant, and once we pulled up we saw the Onfroy's. They were just a family of 5 Gina and Michael Onfroy who has two boys (Junior (5) and Jahseh (15) and one girl (Melody(17).
"Hey party people!" My father said as we approach them.
"Hey guys! And look at Miss Zi with the straight hair, heels, and nice off the shoulders dress!" Mrs.Onfroy said as I did a spin around. She was a very nice woman and Mr.Onfroy is a great man.
We walked inside Greenwich Steakhouse, it was fancy big chandelier everywhere, the velvet chairs and the table cloth looked silky as every! This was just something special!
"How may I help you sir?"
"The special table for twelve please." What special table dad was talking about? Hmmm... I shrugged it off as the waiter escorted us to the "special" table. I seen people dressed up in fancy attire and etc. I felt like I was in a painting. The hostess stopped by an arch handing everyone a menu and we chose the seats we wanted.
"Hey Zi I got something for you..." Jahseh said lowly. I looked up at him and saw his dark brown eyes looking at me. Jah was kinda avoiding me tonight but it's okay I'll get him back... He pulled my chair out I sat down waiting for him to push it in and he sat down next to me.
"Aww my two favorite love birds! Come closer so I can take a picture of you too!" Melody said as she took her phone out snapping a few pictures of us.
"Good Evening, I'm Mabel and I'll be your waitress for tonight! Now what will everyone like?"
"I'll have a order of you and some red wine, cause red on you girl got me tempted to get drunk." Kyle said as he winked at the waitress, making Melody kinda mad.
"Sorry love, kind of taken here sweets." The waitress laughed showing her ring.
"But if your old enough you can get that red wine." She winked back
"Nobody having wine besides us four right here!" Mr.Onfroy injected while raising his hand causing everyone to laugh.
Everyone ordered there drinks and food. While we waited we was joking, eating the appetizers brought to us along with our drinks. Once the food came Jahseh wanted to make a toast.
"Good evening everyone..." He said tapping his glass a little too hard.
"Whoops... But umm... Happy birthday Zinna! I just wanted to say you look beautiful and umm..." He started to say something but he froze up. Melody and Kyle got up and took him on a walk or something, and he dropped a box. Thats weird... I decided to pick the box up and put it in the bag I had.
Everyone dug into there food, besides me. I had to wait for Jahseh...
"Why you not eating Zi your little boyfriend had an accident?" Alessia asked in a baby voice
"He's not my boyfriend he's my bestfriend!"
"He not your bestfriend the way you be talking about him..."
"What are you talk about?" I questioned
"I heard you on the phone with Ty a few nights ago... she asked about Jah and you made it seem like you hated him. Well do you?"
"Lessia what are you talking about I care for Jah a lot..."
"You're a liar! You said he already ruin your chances with the cool kids at the school, he tries to be your boyfriend so hard. He just a try hard die hard fan, you HATE!!" Alessia said quietly. I never said I hated Jahseh it's just he can get annoying, and needy, but I liked it, I guess.
"Alessia that's enough..." My mother said
"Please, it's more to that... Zi so dumb she can't see something wrong with him... if you knew he's..."
"ENOUGH LEAVE MY SON ALONE! HE'S GONE THROUGH TOO MUCH!" Mrs.Onfroy yelled as tears started to stream down her face.
"Mom Jah gone!" Melody came running back with Kyle right behind her.
"What do you mean he's gone?"
"He snuck out the bathroom window... I checked and he's gone..." Kyle said
"No... No... Noooo! My son is in that bathroom! He's here... he's not gone!" Mrs.Onfroy fell into her husband chest.
"Honey, I'll call back up to search for Jah... Kyle take my car and stay with Mel and Junior just in case he come back!" Mr.Onfroy stated as he pulled out his phone called his squad.
"Babe take the kids home while I'll stay and set up a crime scene and take Gina with you and make sure Lessia has no phone or nothing she grounded!" Mom stated as she went to the manager saying the restaurant is close.
We all walked to the car and I saw my dad walking Mrs.Onfroy who looks like she's in pain, lifeless, pale... I felt bad as we rode home in silence...
All I can think about is where is Jahseh?