25. Party time

Warning this chapter has bad scenes... I don't really know how to explain it or what to say except warning I don't think it's that bad but I should warn u💕

Leo's pov

We set every thing up for the party.

We had food, music, drinks everything we needed.

Me and the other boys called up some friends and asked them to come so did kasiyah, Chloe and Sophie.

This party was going to be BAMAZING. (Aha see what I did there? No ok😔)

***later that night***

Sophie's pov

Me and the other girls (Chloe and Kasiyah) were getting ready I threw on

a really cute crop top that said unstoppable with a cute black skirt and converse and my hair was put into a sock bun.

(I get excited over clothes) 😑

We walked down the stairs and helped the boys finish up before people started arriving.

I had never been/organised a teen party before so I didn't know what to expect.

Soon enough the house was packed.

Everything was a mess, things were being broken every 5 seconds and some or most people were drunk.

Me and Leo spent most of the time making out in a corner until Leo pulled away and said

"I'm gonna go get a drink u want anything babe?"

"No thanks" I shouted over the loud music.

Just as he walked away I turned my head to see a man watching me.

As soon as he noticed me looking back at him he smirked and began to walk closer to me until I hit the wall the wall and couldn't go back any further.

He started talking to me but I was so scared I couldn't hear anything I was frozen still.

Then I felt his ice cold hands grab my arm and try pull me upstairs

I searched frantically for someone I knew like Charlie, leo, the overload boys or Harvey,but I couldn't see anyone.

I kept trying to get away from this guy but he was to strong.

I felt his cold breath against my neck and I tried to run but he had a painful hold on my wrists. He was obveisly drunk I could smell the alcohol in his breath.

I was suddenly pushed back but I was caught before I could fall down the stairs. I looked up to see Charlie had caught me. when I looked to my left I saw Leondre punching the lights out of the guy and now that I got a good look at him he looked around 23?

"Never ever touch my girl again" Leo yelled in the guys face.

Jordi came running up the stairs and took my shaking body into his arms.

Ollie and Andy kicked the guy out of the house and made sure he left.

"Are you ok? did he hurt you? Did he touch you?" Jordi asked me all at once.

I shock my head for all 3 of the questions and I still couldn't get any words out.

Leo ran up to me tears in his eyes.

"Sophie I'm so sorry I shouldn't have left you I love you so so much and I will never leave your side again" he said all in one breath.

"I love you to now let's go dance" I smiled before grabbing Leo's hand and dragging him in the lounge while trying to forget the events that happened just before.

***The next day***

Sophie's pov (still)

I woke up really early and couldn't get back to sleep so I decided to get up and make everyone some hot chocolate and start cleaning up.

***1 hour later***

I felt 2 strong arms wrap around my waist and I smiled to myself knowing who it was straight away.

"Morning gorgeous" he said in his welsh accident

"Morning" I said and gave him a kiss.

"Hey- um are you ok know you know about what happened last night?" he asked quitly

"Yeh I'm fine now it's already forgotten" I replied

"Good" he whispered and leaned in for another kiss.

we were Interrupted by Harvey telling us to get a room.

If your reading this story please comment or vote or something so I know you reading and remember in this Leondre and Sophie are 15 and Charlie, Lacey, Harvey and Kasiyah are 15.

~Sophie x 🙈👑❤🌟👏🙊✌🙉