Outro

"What's that?" "We've been over this. It's a bridge." He bounced in his seat as Hyunjoon drove on the bridge. "Ah, what's that flying thing!?" "A seagull." Hyunjoon reached for the bottle of water and quickly took a few sips. "Joon." "Hm?" "You're exactly like I imagined..." Hyunjoon briefly glanced at Haknyeon who was staring lovingly at him. "Am I?" "Yeah..."

ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

Hyunjoon parked the car then turned off the engine. "So this is what it looks like." Hyunjoon watched as his boyfriend cutely got up close to the building. "Come on, we got to do as the doctor said." "Coming." Haknyeon held onto Hyunjoon then silently squealed. It had been a month since the success of the surgery. He was still getting used to being exposed to light, darkness and colors. "Hyunjoon." He hummed as he unlocked the door. "Can we cook together? Like we did back then...?" "You want to make the same dish?" "Yeah."

Hyunjoon watched as Haknyeon excitedly mixed ingredients and would often look at Hyunjoon for approval. "Joon..." "Is something wrong?" "Help me..." "Huh?" "I said help me." They both broke into wide grins as Hyunjoon moved behind Haknyeon. "I'll guide your arms, okay?" "Okay..." Haknyeon leaned back into Hyunjoon as he started to think back to that day when they were still in high school.

ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

Haknyeon turned off the lights then slowly walked into the living room with the cake they had made together. "Eh, what's this? What are we celebrating?" "You just have one simple task. Blow out the candle." Hyunjoon nodded then blew it out. "Well, now it's dark." He felt something grab his hand and something being put on his finger. "H-" The lights suddenly turned on. Hyunjoon inspected his hands then noticed the ring. "Did you...?" "When you blew out that candle, you already said yes to me."

Hyunjoon had Haknyeon by the neck and was peppering kisses onto his face. He soon let go as Haknyeon complained about lack of oxygen. "I was thinking of asking you sometime soon..." "Really? I was too...We've been together for so long, so I figured why not marry your adorable self?" "You're making me blush..." Hyunjoon moved closer to Haknyeon then kissed him. He soon found himself on top of Haknyeon who looked at him with innocent eyes. "What...?" "I want it." "Hak, aren't you tired? You spent plenty of time making the cake that we should definitely eat right at this moment." "Then after?" "If I don't knock out from a food coma." Haknyeon giggled then kissed Hyunjoon's forehead. "Let's eat then."