Chapter 6: Meeting With Namine

I walked more into the room, letting the door shut behind me. I turn around as I studied it, but didn't check to see if it was locked or not. I sighed and watched Max scratch at the door, but it didn't work. "He won't open it until I talk with you" the girl said, as I looked at her more. She had short blond hair and crystal blue eyes, that looked like Sora's. She wore a pure white dress, with matching flats, making her look more like my imagination. I studied her as I spoke. "Um. Is this a dream? Am I seeing you, or imagining you?" I asked, as she nodded. "Your seeing me for the first time. This isn't going to be the only time you meet me. But, I'm here to talk to you privately. Can you please take a seat?" she asked, as I wielded my phone. I unlocked it as it rung. "Welcome user" it said, as the display went on. I pointed the phone at her as I studied her. "Please tell me that your not here to kill me. I won't let you have my heart" I said, as she sighed. " I play with memory, not hearts. But please listen to me. I'm not here to hurt you in any way. I just want to talk" she said, as I sighed. "Are you sure?" I asked, as she nodded. "Defiantly" she said, as I sighed. I looked down at Max as I spoke. "Can we trust her fat boy?" I asked him as he nodded to me. "I think we can. If not, I'll puke on her" he hissed towards the girl. I looked back at the girl as I sighed. "Let's make this quick. I'm putting my trust in you" I said, as I pulled out a chair and sat down. The girl folded her hands as she spoke. "So I heard your going dark" she said as she started the conversation. I looked at her as I spoke. "Who are you? I'm not answering any of your questions unless you tell me who you are, and what you want." The girl sighed, as she spoke. "My name is Namine. And I want to be an ally with you" she said, as I looked at her. I sighed as I spoke. "I think I can trust you. But don't make me regret this" I said as Namine nodded. "Thanks User. First of all, can I get your name. I don't like calling you user" she said, as I sighed. Max jumped on my lap and curled up into a ball. I sighed before I spoke. "My name is Mal. This is Max" I said, as she nodded. "Welcome Mal. I heard your the one going dark. Am I wrong?" I sighed as I spoke. "That's what everyone is telling me" I said, as she sighed. She looked at me with sad eyes before speaking. "It's going to be a tough battle for you, but if your heart is strong. You might make it through."

I looked at her confused, not knowing what she was talking about. "Ok. You don't make sense right now. By any of this." I said, as she spoke. "You want answers from me. What do you wish to know?" she asked, as I sighed. "You said he wouldn't let us out unless we talk. Who is this HE?" I asked, as she sighed. She closed her eyes, as she went to speak. "I don't know if he would want you to" she said, as a male appeared. "Don't tell her too much Namine" he said, as he looked at her. He was in a red and black bandit outfit, with his face covered. The man looked at me, face covered except one eye, which was orange. "You must be the user going dark" he said, as I watched him walk up to me. I looked at him, as he reached for under my chin. I backed up as Max jumped on me and hissed at him. The man pulled away as he studied him. "What a magnificent beast you have" he said, as I looked at him. "He's my cat" I said, as Max growled at him. "Can you have you cat go lay down?" he asked, as I looked at him. Max looked at the man as he spoke. "Your going to hurt my mommy?" he asked, as the man looked at him strangely. "Your Mother?" he asked, as Max nodded. I looked at the man seeing nothing creepy about him. "It's ok Max. You can leave me to talk" I said, as he looked at me. "Alright" he said, as he turned back to the man, but jumped off me and walked off to the corner, curling up into a ball. I looked back at the man as he reached for my chin. He tilted my head up as he studied me. "Hmm. Doesn't look like Xemnas is controlling her like Xehanort did with Riku that time" he said, as Namine sighed. "That's what I wanted to figure out. I want to question her about this arrival. It's not all the time that we get two users" she said, as he pulled away from me. I clenched my hands, feeling weirded out by the conversation. "May I join this conversation, Namine?" he asked as she sighed. "It's up to the user. Do you want him here? I promise he won't hurt you or your cat" she said, as I sighed. "Yes" I said, as the man nodded. "Thank you user" he said, as he sat down with us.