21) You need him

Ashton:

You had been struggling at school lately. You couldn't keep up with all of the homework that you were given and you had so many tests and projects to do and you were stressing so much. You were in science today when your teacher told you that there would be a test in one week. You couldn't handle it. When the bell rang signalling the end of the day, you walked home. As soon as you walked into your house you burst into tears. "Y/N baby what's wrong?" Ashton asked sounding concerned as he ran up to you. "I can't handle it Ash." you replied hugging him. "What can't you handle baby?" Ashton asked looking you in the eyes. "All the school work. I have so many tests and projects to do and I just got told that there is a science test next week." You sobbed. "Honey I'll help you with everything, we can study together later." He said as he led you over to the couch where you watched movies all night.

Michael:

You had just come home from your grandpa's funeral. He was really old and he had cancer and sadly he had lost his battle. When Michael parked the car in the driveway, you started to cry again. "Y/N honey come here. Its ok." Michael cooed as he pulled you into his chest. "I just m-miss him so much." you cried. "I know you do honey, I do too. we'll be ok." He soothed you, rubbing your back. You both went inside and cuddled on the couch crying together and watching tv.