30) Personal for kira_liv

You and Michael had been dating for a few weeks without telling your twin Ashton. Ash was alway over protective of you even though he was only 2 minutes older than you. You had told Calum and Luke and made them promise not to tell Ashton before you and Michael did. You and Michael were cuddled up in his couch watching movies. You told Ashton you were staying at a friend's house and Michael had called saying that he was sick. The others were with Ashton at your house. At about 11, you got a call from Ashton saying to get your ass home now and bring Michael. "Shit Michael." You said getting up from the couch. "What's wrong babe?" He asked giving you a kiss. Ash knows. We have to go." You said picking up your handbag and heading outside with Michael.
**skip car ride**
"You ready?" Michael asked. "I guess." you replied opening the door. "Y/N, what's this I eat about you and Michael dating?" Ash asked you calmly. "You assholes!!" You screamed at Luke and Calum. "Sorry, it just slipped out." Luke apologised. "I don't like it." Ashton said. "Why not? I love her." Michael said hugging you. "Because you're my best mate and she's my sister!" Ashton complained. "Whatever Ash." You said going to sit on the couch. After a few weeks, Ashton finally came around and accepted it.