oneshot

Gorey sat in the corner, rubbing his belly and sighing. He was hungry and craving a meal. It had been about a week since Voreball, Gorey and Yorey had split into 3 seprate bodies, and Gorey had never eaten anything besides a few donuts, which he quickly digested and mostly ate for the taste. He did drink a lot of hot apple cider, even if it scorched his tongue and gave him heartburn. He didn't really understand his new fleshy baseball body very well, and he wasn't familliar with the feeling of hunger clawing his stomach. It made a soft gurgling noise and a small vibration of hunger rattled through his belly. Corey quickly took notice of him sitting in the corner and asked him what was the matter.

"What's wrong, buddy?" Corey said, sitting down next to him and putting a compassionate hand on his shoulder. Gorey's tummy rumbled in response.

"I-i'm hungry..." Gorey said. "i think." He looked down into the corner and pouted. "I'm not used to this new body.."

"I can give you a meal... A good, big tasty meal." Corey said. "all for you, just for you."

"Really? What?" Gorey's face lit up.

"You're looking at him." Corey said, cocking his eyebrows at a suggestive angle.

"Are y-you.... saying.. i should eat you?" Gorey said. "i don't wanna hurt you..."

"It doesn't hurt me.. i promise, if you're gentle, it'll be good for both of us.." Corey cooed, gentle suggestion hinting at his dark voice. "Please, i want to help you feel better."

Gorey looked down at his rumbling tummy then at Corey, who was holding his hand and smiling.

"Th-that sounds heavenly." Gorey admitted, and shivered at the thought.

"all right, i'm all yours, big guy!" Corey said, laying down. Gorey whined in concern and picked him up gently, squeezing at his softest parts as to not hurt him, and gently placed him in his mouth, trying his best not to scratch him with his teeth and stroking him with his flat, thick tongue over and over, covering him in spit, lubrication for the throat. Gorey seemed to be licking him gentler, slower than he was used to, and he felt like Gorey was really savoring every flavor. He finally started to process him down his thick, ringlike throat, the passage expanding and contracting to fit such a large portion of food. Tears welled up in Gorey's eyes as he squeezed his prey down his throat passage, massaging him down his fleshy, warm esophagous gulp after gulp. It seemed like a lifetime of tiny, gentle gulps before he was squeezed through the barrier into his stomach. As his body emptied into his pred's gut, he was met with a warm, bubbling fluid he was used to and Gorey squirmed and to Corey's surprise, got up out of his seat and walked, his fat belly swinging along with him, Corey still inside, and Corey felt him sit down on his cushy, giant angel matress. He covered himself with the satin sheets and layed down, and just rubbed his belly. Corey squirmed a little bit, and Gorey gave a sweet, soft little gratitude purr for being such a good meal.

"I-I wanna digest you..." Gorey said. "I wanna turn you into a soup in my tummy.."

"g-golly, that.. that's sweet, that's.. please, yes." Corey responded.

Gorey gave a pat to his tummy and Corey felt the stomach walls immediately squeeze and close around him, and the acid levels started to rise, thickening the acids as the stomach walls started to massage deep into his skin. He felt himself start to get sleepy, as Gorey moaned and groaned rhythmically as he felt his stomach start to dissolve his prey.

"I-i can feel you churning and getting all liquidy in my tummy..." Gorey said. "It feels so good, so good, so, so good..." Gorey said, rubbing his tummy deeply. "So good. soo goood............."

Gorey was getting sleepier with time, and his body was shutting down so he could process such a large meal. when he woke up there were new fat rolls on his big tummy and Corey was spooned up behind him, fresh from the recovery center. He felt... full.

the end