long fic

"h-hey, Vorey.." Corey said, grabbing the attention of his boyfriend, who was flipping through his social medias. It had been a week or so since Voreball's last meal, and he was somewhat like a snake in that he needed to eat every so often. He seemed to be losing fat, and he was eyeing Corey with a certain look in his eye that only meant one thing- Hunger. Voreball looked him up and down, and licked his lips. This made Corey smile goofily. "Yeah, Corey?"

"so, uh, i noticed you were hungry.. and i'd love to provide a decent meal for you!" Corey said. "A special meal, just between you and me, Voreball.." Corey said. Voreball smiled, a hungry, devious smile, a look of excitement.

"That sounds heavenly, Corey." Voreball said. "You look so appetizing.. I love food that i can play with before i eat." Voreball said teasingly. "And i was thinking... Have you ever been digested before?"

"N....No? Doesn't that... hurt?" Corey said, beginning to sweat profusely. Voreball gave a hearty chuckle. "I've heard it feels like a really hot, bubbling hot tub. Then, if you relax, listen to my directions and rub yourself with my digestive fluids, it'll be pleasant and easy." Voreball said sweetly, causing Corey to swallow, hard. "O-oh.. I guess i've never really- thought about it." Corey's fear-horny levels went through the roof. "What do you say, then?" Voreball asked. "Y-yes, please." Corey shuddered and his skin crawled. He loved his partner so much, he was so willing to provide a meal for him, in whatever way possible. He thought of himself churning and liquifying in Voreball's tubby, round stomach and smiled nervously. He layed down and prepared himself mentally. "Go ahead, big guy.. i'm all yours." Voreball took Corey and pressed his face against his fat tummy and let him listen to the soft rumblings of hunger coming from his silky soft belly. Corey's face softened and he hugged his boyfriend's tummy, rubbing it, longing to be inside it. "You like that, don't you... you wanna be inside me." Voreball said.

"Yes, yes.. please, it sounds so soft, it sounds so warm and comfy." Corey whined.

"Hey, eager, aren't we?" Voreball said, teasing him. "I'm not gonna eat you yet, calm down,"

"Sorry, im such a prey, aren't i..." Corey laughed. "What did you have in mind first?"

"I wanna give you a sweet cream filling." Voreball said clearly and consicely, as if he was saying any other sentence.

"S-sweet c-cream? You don't mean um. youknow, THAT kind of cream, do you?" Corey said, a shaky feeling overcoming him.

"oh i mean that kind of cream, sweetheart." Voreball said, licking his lips.

"O-oh. I'd love to please you in any way i c-can."

"Cut the whole "master" shpeil and just lay down and relax, i promise it'll go quick. then i'll feed you cans of whipped cream for some extra stomach bulk." Voreball said, pinning his boyfriend down into the couch and slowly penetrating him, making his boyfriend give a weak and pleasured groan as he started quickly slicking in and out of his boyfriend's wet opening. Corey was moaning and squeaking soft praise with every thrust, and Voreball cut him off with a kiss as he humped fast, a wet shlick shlick shlick sound filling the room with an absence of vocalization except for Corey's weak humming and scratching at the couch as his boyfriend calmly squeezed his eyes shut into the kiss and came quickly and easily, pumping him full to the brim with his cum and pulling out just as hastily. "Are you okay, did you like that?"

"I-i kinda forgot how good you are at that." Corey replied, sticky white liquid leaking from him. "You came so fast, and now im all full, and horny, and i didn't get to cum, and i-" Corey said, squirming uncomfortably, his stomach starting to buldge from the sheer amount of cum that was just pumped into him.

"shh shh shh shh.. It's okay babe, i'll take care of you." Voreball said comfortingly. "Spread your legs." Corey obeyed, and Voreball pressed his soft lips against his boyfriends slit, kissing him gently and beginning to stroke him with his flat, wide tongue, rubbing against his clit with a rhythmic motion and slight delicious friction which made Corey's climax build up fast. Soon, he clenched his pussy around nothing as he bucked his hips into the air, stuttering through clenched teeth "I-i-im c-c-cumming!!"