Chapter 1

Yuki was looking out the window of the ADA in a dazed state thinking back to the last time she was home. 

'didn't exactly leave on good terms. I should probably remedy that besides it's been too long and Misaki is probably mad at me.' 

she brushed her hand against a bandage that covered her Homra insignia and sighed. 

'ok that settles it then.' 

She walks into the presidents office to ask for permission. She was lucky enough to receive it and started heading for her apartment to pack some stuff. on her way there she see's a mop of brown hair and the flutter of a cote. she stopped. 

"what is it Dazai? I don't have all day." 

"oh Yuki as sharp as ever I see." 

"what is it?" 

She looks at him annoyed. 

"I wanted to know where you're going." 

"home obviously." 

"no. I herd you talking with the president about taking some days off work, and that doesn't sound like you so I'm going to say you're taking a vacation. so where are you going?" 

She sighed knowing he won't leave until she tells him. 

"I'm gonna go back and visit my original home. and don't you dare fallow! got it!" 

She pointed at him to emphasize her point. he only smiled and I turned away. 

"Geez something tells me this is gonna be a long visit home."